Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Navigator

You can change the settings for the navigation buttons.

First Poster

I agree with everything said. Has anyone figured out a way to get rid of the giant MESSAGES (or any title for any phone system screen)? I know what button I clicked, i dont need to phone to remind me by taking up almost HALF of my screen..... Samsung needs to just let us customize how we want these changes to look, if at all. Why force this ***** (wow, didn't even cuss.. ) on people when there's no good reason?? 

Samsung intentionally do an update on UI before the release of a new smartphone. So that your device looks awful compared to the new one being released. When you see those beautifull buttons, icons, menus and so forth on a new device, it makes you wanna buy it more

Highlighted
Navigator

That might have worked when these phones still cost 400-500 quid/dollars, but not when they cost 1000 or more. Just because you covet a gadget doesn't mean money suddenly grows on trees.

First Poster
I know right!!! I'm in Vancouver BC Canada. My phone was $1300-$1400 like that is more than some cars I have bought!!!!
Voyager

I'm not too sure at it will be worth it to samsung in the long run due to the global customer fallout. I feel that there needs to be a class action lawsuit to bring this to light, much like the iPhone /Apple suit. 

Voyager

I would urge everyone to call the tech support line and if nothing else when they say ; 'what can I help you with today?' Ask for something simple, like help with fixing the icons. That will stammer them, then you can list slowly all of the other faults. Then ask for them to send your concerns up the ladder. If we all do this it will clog the system and get more attention. I don't think that they pay attention to the forums  

First Poster

On Pie, Note 9. Home vs Lockscreen option works. It still gives me the choice. 

Just Browsing
The new camera is very bad, not usable, the old one is better
how i set it back?

Me too. Omg. This is no matter of preference either. Just plain awful. Apple did this to us and now it's Samsung . Gonna switch to good 'ol nokia 3310. 

Top Liked Authors