Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Navigator
You swipe up like a crappy iPhone mate. I preferred the stacked system. Before this update I loved my note 8 I now hate it and Samsung. looks like I now wont be buying the note 10. Why oh why do companies mess around with things that aren't broken? Boring greys and blacks and no customizations like adding wallpapers to messenger apps.
Navigator

Here here well said  I'm 100% with you on this mate. It sucks massively... 

Navigator
Have you noticed your wallpaper in texts or WhatsApp have gone. Its iPhone boring white greys blacks and the tiniest of colours.
First Poster

I hate the new update as well. I dont have an iphone for a reason and now with the update it looks and feels like one. Huge dissapointment. I hope they fix it. 

Apprentice
there is no excuse not to warn people that by updating you are changing everything. the most ridiculous of changes. As a developer myself, I am ashamed for the craft. Seriously, the UI is horrible. can't get rid of the stupid bixby tracker, I regret buying my S9.
First Poster

Exactly!! I completely agree!!

Highlighted
Apprentice

I was forced to get this phone.  When I used the camera,  I was amazed. It blew my mind,  like I said.  It's one of the things that took me from pissed off to very happy I had the s9+

Explorer

Well yes if you want a simple start/stop camera with an instagram ready look it's fine. But professional video content makers (which is a reasonable percentage of their target audience) can no longer manually set ISO, focus, white balance, etc. now that they have removed the pro mode from video recording.

It's now a toy phone and by no means a flagship high end phone. If I wanted simpler options I would have bought a cheap phone...

Apprentice

I've been locked out of all Samsung apps since the new pie update. Keep getting password has expired message. Can log in online alright. At this rate I will take an iPhone anyday. Emailed Samsung and got no response. This is supposed to be an S9 for goodness sake. 

Facts

Top Liked Authors