Support

Open search

I hate Bixby

Explorer
yes, i have a galaxy S9+, i sent a private message, i cant write the solution here.
First Poster

I've bought Samsung for my past few phones, but I'm not buying any more, for the sole reason that they force us to use Bixby and don't provide any easy way to turn it off. 

First Poster

I've bought Samsung for my past few phones, but I'm not buying any more, for the sole reason that they force us to use Bixby and don't provide any easy way to turn it off. 

Highlighted
Explorer

Yep it is just plain crazy that we have source 3rd party software to fix a stupid design created deliberately by Samsung.

Apprentice

Last year with Samsung.

Back when they destroy bixby.

It's crazy how a little thing can make so much damage and destroy something really really nice.

Looking forward for Huawei experience.

First Poster

I hate Bixby as well. Why Samsung whyyyy did you do this to us and ruïned our experience. As i'm typing bixby ia trying to come through whatever i'm doing. It's like a ***** parasite forcing me to use it every ***** 15 seconds. I can't use my phone normal anymore and it's using all my battery all day and all night while i'm asleep. I don't want this Bixby!!!!

First Poster
Can you please help me..cause I can't handle it anymore. Please sent me a message as well....
Just Browsing

HEY SAMSUNG!  YOU HAVE LOST MY BUSINESS! 

I have a Samsung Galaxy 9, and this will be my last ever Samsung phone.  I cannot wait to switch to probably an HTC or a Motorola,  we'll see. THE BIXBY BUTTON is why.  It pisses me off a few times per week, which is what solidifies my hatred for Samsung.  They intentionally designed this button to draw your finger to. I've had this phone for several months now and I still find myself pushing the hell out of the Bixby button when trying to lower my volume in a hurry.  Yes,  I've disabled it as much as it can be,  but a double press always starts it up.  IT SUCKS.  Samsung, you really screwed the pooch on this one.  When are you going to f***ing stop?  IDI0TS!

Explorer

Yep well they were desperate to get in on the virtual assistant market and could not give a ***** about what affect that would have on the functionality of the phone by the looks of it. This new Samsung direction has also flowed on to their S10 range with possible false claims on its IP68 rating. Maybe the new HTC or Motorola might be the go.

First Poster

I've bought Samsung for my past few phones,
I love the phones exept for the ***** piece of software called Bixby
Bixby is so annoying even when largly silenced as much as I can, It still keeps poping up.
I will not buy SAMSUNG again as long as Bixby cannot be totally disabled

This is the first product complaint I have ever made!!!!

Please show your consumers some respect and allow us to totally disable this ***** piece of software

Top Liked Authors