Create you very own wallpaper to fit on your Galaxy S10 Infinity-O Display and you could win a pair of AKG N60NC headphones!
Find out more here
I dislike One Ui, here are my struggles I had with One Ui for 2 days:
1. I can't record in pro mode;
2. While i'm playing a game or use other app, i can't hide the navigation bar (or make the game look in 18.5:9 ratio);
3. While talking to bixby, it is really intrusive, covers the whole screen with a gradient;
4. The icons are just childish and terrible, the navigation bar icons made me uncomfortable;
5. Notification Bar looks SO chinese, and so are the icons in there;
6. Calling screen feels messy.
I prefer my old icons, elegant Ui.
Sure, I can revert to Android Oreo but I dont like to be out of date, what can I do about this?