Support

Open search

How to turn off auto playvideo

AndrewL Moderator
I'm happy to hear that, @Stacy2. Please can you hit the 'Accept as Solution' button on the relevant post as this will help other Community members find the right advice
First Poster

How did you turn off 'auto play' for videos in Gallery ???

DannyT Moderator
Hi there, @Shab187.

Have you tried the suggestion provided by, @NLG1227?

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

First Poster

Yes, I did. When I press ... while video is auto playing there is no settings, just details, set as wallpaper and show date and location.

It worked..thanks

First Poster

I have a S9. When in gallery the videos are auto-playing. I have tried your suggestion but i dont see the option of turning off the auto-play ????

First Poster

Hi,

My gallery auto play settings are disabled yet it still plays videos in a loop muted. This is extremely frustrating as I only pressed it by accident when it first came up. I do not want my videos to auto play. Any advice please?

I'm having the opposite problem. In gallery my videos would play automatically without the video play (except without sound of course). But all of sudden that stopped. How do I ENABLE autoplay in Samsung photo gallery?

Thanks it worked on my s9 

First Poster

I have a J6 and can't turn off autoplayback.

I've tried (as suggested) the three little dots but it doesn't give me a settings option only DETAILS; SET AS WALLPAPER and SHOW DATE AND LOCATION TAGS. Is there another way to get to Video Settings?

Can anyone help, I've noticed other people had the same problem, did you ever get to the bottom of it?

Top Liked Authors