Support

Open search

How to turn off auto playvideo

Thanks, that worked for me, I have the S9 Plus, it's odd they hide it in Media and Contacts on the Facebook App.

First Poster

Hi, it turned off autoplay for the next video, the video still plays but silent.

I also tried turning autoplay off on Facebook which works with Facebook videos but not videos on my phone.

This worked for me.... Go to the 3 bars in the top right hand corner in Facebook, select the dropdown for Settings & Privacy, then select Data Saver, tick the Data Saver box, & unclick the Always Turn off data saver when on WiFi.

Thank you!
Observer

This worked for me

While the videos are auto playing press anywhere on the screen and then the theee dots will appear in the top right corner. Press the ... before the next video plays or else it will disappear. Once you get the ... click on settings and then turn off auto play should be the first setting.

Observer
If you haven't figured it out yet this should work.

While the videos are auto playing press anywhere on the screen and then the three dots will appear in the top right corner. Press the ... before the next video plays or else it will disappear. Once you get the ... click on settings and then turn off auto play should be the first setting.

Thank you!!!! 

First Poster

THANK YOU! This was driving me crazy, and yours was the first answer that worked! 

First Poster

Awesome!!!! Great!! Thank you

Couldn't find it for the life of me 😉

First Poster

Screenshot_20181218-161612_Video Player.jpg

This is on my S9. I hope there is another way.

It would be great if someone knows hoe to disable auto preview before you hit the play button

Top Liked Authors