Support

Open search

How to disable ads on samsung s9

Highlighted
Just Browsing
Thanks for the guide, spot on! The first app I have not opened for a while is the culprit. It is called Calculater Plus. It inserts add to my phone's home screen every time I use the phone. Now I got a piece of mind.
Just Browsing
Use Samsung moderator's link. Solve my issue in seconds. In Google Play, list your apps installed by last used. The one recently use NOT by you is the one.

@Yao1 wrote:
Use Samsung moderator's link. Solve my issue in seconds. In Google Play, list your apps installed by last used. The one recently use NOT by you is the one.

B

Observer

Hi,

My S9 sometimes "screams" with loud music from an unauthorised ad. How can I fix that?

Same problem, adds are being pushed out by Admob a Google company, I have tried every thing and nothing stops them. However I have found a way to make advertisers cancell advertising with Google, Doubleclick and Admob.

Either fill in the advertisers proformer and tell them to F$@k Off, or find the advertisers email address and tell them to F#@k Off. dont hold back on the language and do it repeatedly.

I have had advertisers contact me and after discussing how much it pi@@es me of they have appoliged and said that they are going to cancell their advertising with Google.

If over the course of two weeks I can get 5 compinies to cancell their Goolge advertising, imagine what damage it would do to Google if 10 thousand people do what Iám dooing.

Observer

Simple solution! Install Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus, Scan, Problem solved!

No more annoying full screen pop up ads! 

Top Liked Authors