Support

Open search

How To Undo the Terrible Pie Update?

Navigator
@Dame Took me about 5 hours but was able to get back my beloved OREO using odin and the sammobile flash files. Most of my settings gone but was able to save all my data.. Amazing thing is it's like a new phone, fast, and the firmware on the sammobile site was a better version of oreo somehow I'm getting all these new cool options I didn't even know about!

I swear, downgrading to OREO is like actually upgrading the phone! I have a note 8 korean KT Emperor Edition 256GB internal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0qEM5j34QI&lc
Navigator
@Realgosthe agreed!!!
Navigator
@Gooner155 you can downgrade to oreo no problem
Navigator
@Gooner155 you can downgrade
Just Browsing

Is this horror of an update limited to Samsung? I just bought the s9 and may to return it. Is the Pixel this ridiculous?

Voyager

@danieltweddell wrote:

Is this horror of an update limited to Samsung? I just bought the s9 and may to return it. Is the Pixel this ridiculous?

From what remember looking on YouTube I think the pixel might be the same but not all phones. Friends Huawei isn't, he still has all the features he had before and my wife's motorola didn't change much with the update.

I think the problem is the developer team at samsung, a small group of like minded people making decisions that affect a huge range of customers. I think they maybe lost the plot somewhere and cane out with pie. Maybe ex iPhone users lol 

Top Liked Authors