Support

Open search

Good Lock

Explorer

FYI all, Samsung has just updated Good Lock to make it Pie compatiable. It now features the ability to move the notification bar clock back to the right hand side (or indeed the middle) if you prefer.

3 REPLIES 3
Explorer

@Sid001 wrote:

FYI all, Samsung has just updated Good Lock to make it Pie compatiable. It now features the ability to move the notification bar clock back to the right hand side (or indeed the middle) if you prefer.

If I remember correctly, the update will roll out tomorrow (that's the 8th).

SystemUI Tuner took care of the notification bar clock a while ago, though - and it's not stupidly region restricted like Good Lock, either.

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Good lock can do more and the restriction is easy to workaround. Is is enough to use an Activity launcher anc call activities of the modules. I use it and it works well. I'm in an unsupported region of course .

Apprentice

Dear Samsung.

I purchased the S10, however for the reason below I'm very diassapointed. Wish I'd known before buying. 

I'm looking for a LIGHT that STAYS ON UNTIL THE NOTIFICATION IS AKNOWLEDGED/READ. 

GOOD LOCK APP: 

I check this daily for an update, dissapoitment daily as nothing changes, even some edge lighting don't work. 

CALIPSO was introduced Yay around the hole, HOWEVER for now its just another gimmick lighting OPTION, and does not remain on until read!!! 

I'm using a third party app which keeps the light on, until acknowledged, but it has a film, laggy and isn't smooth. 

How can an App be made to work for this phone but you Samsung can't finish the job of the CALIPSO notification? 

I've called and no one knows yet if this will be fixed and suggest I check Good Lock daily. They hope it will be fixed and say a lot of people are unhappy. 

(You asked me to call, then they say I have to email, emails don't reply, twitter don't care. Come on Samsung!! Passing the buck. 

I just want my phone to work, give me the s7 back anyday! 

Julie

Top Liked Authors