Support

Open search

Galaxy S9 Plus wifi speed issue

First Poster

I have the same issue with Samsung S9+ and Samsung Watch. When paired both devices by BT, WiFi connection is unacceptable slow 65 Mb/s to 0,5 - 2 Mb/s (sic!). Top, premium models of Samsung devices shouldnt work like that. This is serious issue. What about you? Problem still not solved?

Apprentice

Not yet. Turning Bluetooth off while browsing works but not ideal.

Log your issue as described in the other post.

@lukasztomczyk wrote:

I have the same issue with Samsung S9+ and Samsung Watch. When paired both devices by BT, WiFi connection is unacceptable slow 65 Mb/s to 0,5 - 2 Mb/s (sic!). Top, premium models of Samsung devices shouldnt work like that. This is serious issue. What about you? Problem still not solved?

Apprentice

Not yet. Turning Bluetooth off while browsing works but not ideal.

Log your issue as described in the other post.

First Poster

WiFi speed still consistently low and we need a fix!

Apprentice

So, I used "Samsung+" from the Play Store, submitted a feedback under the drop down menu with all of the details listed here and the decice info, and I received an "Update 7" from the OTA Updates (I'm in USA, Verizon) which isn't even listed on the Verizon site (I check change logs) and it appears to have cleares things up for me!

Give it a shot!

First Poster

I have t mobile though.

Apprentice

Got an UK update and it seems to work

First Poster

Where can I locate it?

First Poster
same here, s9+ with gears S3, with bluetooth was no internet. Now with last updates came better, but not ideal....
Apprentice

Although my phone is set to update automatically I manually looked for system updates an found a recent one. I uploaded that and it seems to have worked.

Top Liked Authors