Support

Open search

Galaxy S9+ (Plus) Android Pie (9) Cyprus - One Month Later Still No Update!!!

Highlighted

Honestly what the heck is going on?

Others have been enjoying Android Pie for a Month now, my device is carrier Unlocked and i still haven't gotten the update yet!

I understand Samsung wants to roll out the update in batches but this is getting ridiculous! Honestly this is the only reason to hate Android, Apple sucks but at least you get updates on time...

Also i can get this carrier sh** where they want to customise the devices they sell, so it is understandable to get the updates later than everyone else, but my device is the frinkin European unlocked version...

Samsung is great but they suck at developing software. Take Smartthings for example, you never know what the heck is going on, No timelines, No proper changelog, update comes once a month and breaks a bunch of functionality and of course Support is always there to tell you that they don't know anything and they cannot fix anything...

Honestly, as soon as a new company gets a foothold on Samsung and provide similar quality with better software support, people will flee in masses.

Well that was my rant on *****ty Software Development at Samsung and if a Samsung Rep reads this, please sent it to your bosses. You are making Billions, organise your ***** software team!

4 REPLIES

I agree 100% it's very annoying. I'm from Canada so idk I'd that has anything to do with the delay... I read online that s9 and s9 Plus were to see updates in the month of January but we are basically in the end of January and I'm still waiting for an update on my phone... such BS. 

I agree 100% it's very annoying. I'm from Canada so idk If that has anything to do with the delay... I read online that s9 and s9 Plus were to see updates in the month of January but we are basically in the end of January and I'm still waiting for an update on my phone... such BS. 

First Poster

DON'T UPDATE to Pie your S9's! It turns your flagship phone into child's toy and removes a lot of features. I wish I could downgrade...

Observer

I hate this new SH****t

Top Liked Authors