Support

Open search

Galaxy S9 Bluetooth issues Android 9 Pie

Navigator
Hi...anyone from Samsung out there? Earth to Samsung? Any public replies for this A9pie bluetooth carcrash??? Or too busy pushing the S10...😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕..
Apprentice

It's a disgrace, I'm shocked 

Explorer

I called samaung today and they said that my phone is now incompatible with the Jaguar XE car kit and that i can get my money back on my phone. Im not sure thats great service and i love my note 9 .. 

Navigator
Hi thanks..what number did you call please and approach did you take? I need to resolve this issue Samsung are appalling on this..but were fab with my TV issues...chrs
Explorer

I gotta be honest .. unless your phone is on finance you wont get money back. They told me to look at my car despite my mrs' oreo nokia running perfectly (a £100 phone vs £850 samsung) 033 uk support number

Explorer

Having the Same issue with my s9 after software  updated. Disconnecting from my 2015 Discovery sport and reconnecting every few seconds. Called Samsung and had it sent to the service centre. Got it back today and not only is the problem not resolved they also sent it back with a crack on the back case. Calling again in the morning

Navigator
Hi please let me know the outcome and how you called. I refused to send mine to the service centre for that reason...fed up...
Apprentice

Keep In mind that this is an android issue not unique to Samsung. I see folks on the Pixel forums having the same complaints.

Navigator
Hi Dan51
Yes indeed that bit I have a Samsung with a supplier who is ducking this left,right and centre.

No acknowledgement or plan whatsoever..like BREXIT for phones tbh... grim
Apprentice

which number did you use?

Top Liked Authors