Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S9 Bluetooth issues Android 9 Pie

(Topic created on: 30-01-2019 04:55 PM)
DEZEL
First Poster
Options

I have a problem when I listen to my favorite station after 2-3 minutes makes a holiday on the sound. When I light up the screen, it comes back for a while but then it does it again....:face-with-rolling-eyes:

440 REPLIES 440
ecakir
First Poster
Options

another XE user in Turkey with the same problem since AP9 update 1 Feb 2019 security patch 17 March...

Since then life in car sucks!!!

Definitely not the car but the phone lost its compatibility with the update... there should be a backward compatibility support but samsung has to take care -hopefully-

0 Likes
Mp4rky
Navigator
Options

67 DS had full software update yesterday. Phone still APPALLING...was also the same in the brand new DS they lent me for the day. A Samsumg problem as fine before A9pie. Samsung suck..... 

0 Likes
Chris_S9
Explorer
Options
My local Jag dealer wants to lets me know when he has an update for JLR concerning Android 9... will keep you informed if there is no solution in this discussion before (I would guess the UK guys get the update first, in the case it is solved by JLR and not Samsung/Google)
Until then... I will stop messing around with this annoying S9... hoping for black cats... (guess for left-hand drives they need to pass from right to left...)
I will not waste any more of my time with this scrap, too precious...
0 Likes
deevodavis
Explorer
Options

Response just now from Samsung UK twitter account ... "Hi there, thanks for reaching out! This isn't an issue that we are aware of."

0 Likes
KH20
Pioneer
Options

That's brilliant. They're not aware of the issue... Still waiting for confirmation in writing that its not annissue with the phone or software

0 Likes
Mp4rky
Navigator
Options
*****...100 posts on their own community page!!!
steveips
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem; constantly disconnecting and reconnecting to my cars bluetooth - rendering it completely useless.   I've tried a whole number of things, including developer settings and then a factory reset - no joy.

I have found, that turning off Calls in the bluetooth connection and just connecting Audio keeps a stable connection, but with an audio blib every couple of minutes.

😞

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all.

We've let our developers know about this one. They've got back to us today, and advised that as there’s a range of Bluetooth issues/symptoms going on, they want to more closely examine each one individually so they can produce a fix for you as quickly as possible.

The more info they've got from folks experiencing any of the issues the better for that. So if you’ve not done so already, can you guys send error reports with log files via the Samsung Members app as soon as the issue occurs for you?

(How to send an error report with log files: Samsung Members  app > Get Help > Send Feedback > Error Reports > [select error type] > attach a description and tick ‘send system log data’ > Send.)

deevodavis
Explorer
Options

At last, an acknowledgement that there's an issue! Thank you!

Am just about to send a log through now (it's been collecting for the last 10 minutes).

0 Likes
deevodavis
Explorer
Options
Log sent...