Support

Open search

Galaxy S9 Bluetooth issues Android 9 Pie

Apprentice

Mine says security patch level: February 1, 2019

Bluetooth continues to work normally since it was installed. 

Apprentice
And yes....an s9 running android. Pie was installed on March 3 and bluetooth immediately failed.
Again....with this new patch....bluetooth running normally.
Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi,

I'm having this issue since the Pie update on my 9+, for the first 20 mins, the connection keeps dropping in and out. This renders my phone useless during my commute. I've looked at your answer but this does make sense,,, which app? thnx

Apprentice

Go to settings, software update, download and install.

It should search for any system updates.

It should also show the current system information.  The last line of mine now says ‘Security patch level: February 1, 2019’

Navigator

Hi thanks for all the advice...mine says current version is installed 

Apprentice

Thanks for the response  yes I'm on the that release? 

Navigator
We both need the later one..guess it will get rolled out sometimes..exactly same issues as you and no workarounds ...
Apprentice

One other thing I did was to go into my Bluetooth settings and manually unpair my device. Then I went through the pairing process again.

As I ruminate….I did this immediately after downloading the patch. I may be giving the patch credit where it was actually the un and re pairing process.

Navigator

Hi..done everything known to man including that..BT cache..Factory Reset...still grim.

I shall await the patch was perfect before it landed and removed car connectivity...thanks again

Apprentice

I have still same issues with bluetooth connectivity on last update. Of course I tried repair my phone with car but the problem persist. Samsung fix this annoying issue! 

Top Liked Authors