Support

Open search

Galaxy S9 Bluetooth issues Android 9 Pie

Explorer

For me, just installing fixed it. 

Explorer

I have a normal Touchcontrol (not Pro) in my Discovery Sport 2016, and installing the Bluetooth Phonebook app fixed the issues I had with my Pixel 2 Phone, which is running the latest version of Pie (5th June 2019 version). I have not changed any other phone options. I have not tested Messages, as I dont need em.

Bear in mind this is a Pixel 2 Phone, not a Samsung, but the issue I was having is identical.

G'luck!

First Poster

Looks like we have a solution!! I've also had joy with the new app fix.

Disco sport  with S8. Listened to spotify for couple of hours straight,  calls made,  calls recvd. No issues.

Fingers crossed this is the answer for everyone.  Good luck  πŸ‘πŸ‘

First Poster

I have a pixel 2 also. Is all that you did was install bluetooth phonebook? Any other settings? 

Can you please check if messages and or calls work, and also if dropouts occur? Thanks

Explorer

All I did was install the app. Music and calls work perfectly . I have not tested messages as I don't use them..

Good luck.

Bobs

First Poster

i can confirm, have tried the bluetooth phonebook app on android 9, may update S9+, Jaguar XE. Works like a charm. Hooray!

i tried the same thing on my pixel 2 XL - DID NOT WORK

i am about to try on a note 9 and will post update on weekend.

Explorer

I can validate that the note 9 works fine.

Apprentice

Sorry to bother you with a trivial question.

Did you install the app from the Google Play Store or from the Amazon App Store?

Based on the web site of the developer, the two sitew host different versions of the app.

Thanks

Paolo

Highlighted
First Poster
Google play πŸ‘Œ
Explorer
I used the Google Play Store version

Rob

Top Liked Authors