Support

Open search

Galaxy S8 + Galaxy S9 not optimized for Instagram

I just downloaded and installed the APK works great

First Poster

Which APK?

I have an S9 plus and am also facing the same issue with Instagram. It's really annoying as I can't do anything to take it off full screen. Can't read the text/content in the stories as it's cut off the edges. Instagram is greyed out in the full screen setting section. Please help with a solution

Observer

Hello, is there any solution for this?

Apprentice

Samsung S10 comes with a "supported" Instagram-mode in its Camera. I laughed so hard at this joke. I watched the unpacked event very carefully and I'm telling you this: the s10 is not optimised for Instagram as nor S9, Note 9, S8, and Note 8 are neither. Samsung developers should REALLY work with Instagram developers on this issue and optimize the Android version of Instagram the same way Instagram is optimised for iPhone X!! I can't stand this anymore! If there is a problem in the Instagram app then Samsung should put pressure on the developers of Instagram to make an optimised version for their phones, otherwise Samsung will lose its customers! And the moderators should also speak with their colleagues, the developers, and tell them that the issue still exists - and not just give us stupid answers like "it's fixed" or "it's Instagram's fault, not ours"... If Apple managed to fix this problem, YOU should too!!

Same issue is with me.pls help out with the solution 

Problem is know since  2018 and  still  app  dont  worek correctly. Such a shame :(

First Poster

The post aren't working either,  you can't read what they typed it cuts the end of it

Apprentice

Yep, I had the same thought as Martiny. Pretty ridiculous that they actually worked with Instagram to have Instagram mode in the camera app, yet they still haven't fixed (for over 2 years now) the basic function of fitting a whole Instagram story on the screen without it cropping the sides out. From the S8 and even still on the S10, I still see stories daily that are cropped and it's just annoying. On iPhones, the whole story is fitted into the screen - don't get how such a huge company like Instagram or Samsung could find it so difficult to fix this on other phones.

This is truly ridiculous

Top Liked Authors