Support

Open search

Free wireless charger for new S9

SOLVED

Hi

Recieved my new S9 yesterday,applied for proof of purchase,yesterday,recieved it today...just tried to claim my FREE WIRELESS CHARGER only to see that the offer expired yesterday....no one mentioned this to me...is there anything i can do please any help would be appreciated !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TracyR Moderator

Hey @TJ64

Fear not! 

Because you purchased your phone before the cut off of the promotion you will still be able to claim your free wireless charger. The reason you can't claim quite yet is that you have to wait 14 days from the date of purchase before claiming.

Even though the promotion itself has ended the claim period has not, you'll have until 23:59 (BST) on 30 June 2018 to submit your claim. 

:womanhappy:

If you want more info take a look at the T&C's

Sherlock 2.jpg
Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

13 REPLIES 13
TracyR Moderator

Hey @TJ64

Fear not! 

Because you purchased your phone before the cut off of the promotion you will still be able to claim your free wireless charger. The reason you can't claim quite yet is that you have to wait 14 days from the date of purchase before claiming.

Even though the promotion itself has ended the claim period has not, you'll have until 23:59 (BST) on 30 June 2018 to submit your claim. 

:womanhappy:

If you want more info take a look at the T&C's

Sherlock 2.jpg
Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

First Poster

Hello @TracyR,

Is the deal valid on all S9+ purchase across EU? I have purchased the phone in Sweden on 30 April.

ChrisM Moderator

Hi @sarojpanda44.

To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man resident aged 18+ (“Participant”).

First Poster

Strange. As there was offer here (Sweden) in the stores where wireless charger was free. One has to login to Samsung App or some similar app and register the device to get the wireless charger shipped to home address directly from Samsung.

I bought a month before and I'm unsure if the offer will be valid for my purchase too.

ChrisM Moderator

We're not able to comment on offers available in other regions, @sarojpanda44. Have you tried contacting our friends in Sweden?

First Poster

Can you point me to them? /Saroj

ChrisM Moderator

Have a look at this link.

First Poster
Thank you. I'll look at there. /Saroj
First Poster
I had the same problem.and rang them apparently you have to have the phone 14 days and should receive an email to claim it, I still haven't received the email 😢
Top Liked Authors