Support

Open search

Edge display disappeared on S9+

Highlighted

Mine disappears at least twice a day and i have to go into settings and turn it off and then back on again.  Its really annoying.

Highlighted

I just had this issue. But mine wasnt on either side. It's always on the right side but it was just gone. I quickly restarted my phone and it was back. Hopefully this helps if it happens again :)))))

Highlighted
First Poster

My edge has disappeared. I tried the suggestion offered, but did not work. I do not see Edge Handles in my Edge settings. Help!

Highlighted

Mine disappeared this morning, after the Android 10 update (I don't know if that's related or not). There is nothing in settings that is helpful in getting it back. The previous settings to choose right/left/transparency, etc. are all gone. 

Highlighted
First Poster

Figured it out. Thanks very much. My Edge is back and I'm no longer on edge. Sorry.

What is this I hear that in March the Edge disappears? Not acceptable, if true. Thanks.

Highlighted

Got it back. I turned off all Edge settings, did a restart, and then turned Edge display back on. To get to the advanced menu, tap on 'edge panels" (where you turn it on/off) and then tap the 3 dots 

Top Liked Authors