Support

Open search

Edge display disappeared on S9+

First Poster

If you keep hold of the edge just before you swipe to open it, a mini icon will appear, that icon allows you to switch sides and height of the edge panel. It's a discreet icon and you could have switched the edge screen position by mistake. Have a go... 

Same issue w/ S9, happened two days ago.

Thanks a lot!!!! Apparently mines change to the left side of the screen!!

The same thing happened to mine its just gone! I've been trying everything to get it back but so far nothing has wrkd. Hope u have better luck then I did.

Sebenarnya edge screen tidak hilang, hanya letaknya/posisi berubah sepintas seperti hilang, lihat dengan teliti : kanan/kiri/ atas/ bawah pasti ketemu. Atur kembali posisi sesuai keinginan.

Observer

Same happened to my s9+

Simply go to settings type edge panel in search and than select on 

Did you find a fix?? Mine is still gone?
Observer

Mine also went away. Hot it back by going to the "Edge" display under the display setting. 

Then clicked on About Edge  (BTW Edge display option was turned on when i iopened the the Edge display window. )

After clicking on the "About Edge" option and reading a little, I swipped to the left and all of the "Edge display options were there each panel had been unchecked. Recheck the ones you want and back out of the display settings. 

Next notice that from the middle of your screen up to the top right corner, "Edge Display" will nop pull up. However if y ou 

swipe slowly left on the lower 1/3rd of your home screen it now works again without issue. 

Where as the upper half of the screen is now used to change pages and not edge display. 

Hope this is of some help. 

First Poster

There have been many solutions for this problem ... and none worked for me. My edge screen disappeared on Sept 22, 2018 after Verizon ran an update. After reading a couple solutions and trying them all I decided to go to Settings -> Apps-> edge screen -> uninstall updates

This immediately brought the edge screen back. The update in question is 3.3.45.7 and seems to have given me the problem.

I have since downloaded the next update to the edge screen which is 3.3.67.5 and I have had no issues with the edge sceen since then. Hope this helps some that have found no other solutions. 

Observer

I just had the same problem. Press and hold the edge side bar and you can move it anywhere you like on the screen. Must have moved mine by accident!

Top Liked Authors