Support

Open search

Edge display disappeared on S9+

SOLVED
Observer

My edge side panel has randomly disappeared today, tried to restart my phone, disable it re enable it also. Tried to see if its moved to the left or anywhere else down the edge of both sides of my phone.

The recent update is pants and wonder if its down to that.

Any ideas from anyone?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewL Moderator

@Craig761: Let's start by checking the settings. If you go to Settings > Display > Edge Screen > Edge Panels (On) > Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner > Edge Panel Handle > Choose from Left or Right positioning > Transparency (Low to High) > Size (Small to Large). You can also enable the option to press and hold the Edge Panel Handle to change its position. Hope this helps. 

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL Moderator

@Craig761: Let's start by checking the settings. If you go to Settings > Display > Edge Screen > Edge Panels (On) > Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner > Edge Panel Handle > Choose from Left or Right positioning > Transparency (Low to High) > Size (Small to Large). You can also enable the option to press and hold the Edge Panel Handle to change its position. Hope this helps. 

Observer

Perfect! Soon as I went to the 3 dots the handle appeared on the left, has always been on the right and it was large also.. must have kickstarted it back on or something. Thanks very much for the quick reply

AndrewL Moderator
You're welcome @Craig761. Glad I could help
Plz help me. I did all of things you said. But it isn't appear
Highlighted

I'm having the same problem but I dont see three dots anywhere?

Top Liked Authors