Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge Panel Not Working

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 06:53 AM)
EssDonli
First Poster
Options

I use an S9+ which is up-to-date but suddenly I noticed that my edge panel was not working and I decided to check the settings in display. Everything there seems fine, it shows me my handle position but still nothing is working. Under settings on People Edge or Apps Edge when I click on edit, it shows allowing me to edit the contacts or apps from the panel but as soon as I edit, that's it the panel is no where. I've tried everything, restarting, shutting down, uninstalling apps on edge panel to no avail. I even tried to install another edge panel application (ONE Edge S10) and that one too isn't working. I'm thinking th phone does not recognize my edge touches. I'm so frustrated because I use edge panel a lot, that is my primary navigation go-to.

PLEASE I NEED HELP! 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@EssDonli: Can you try going to Settings > Display > Edge Screen > Edge Panel (On) > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Handle Settings, and try repositioning the Edge Panel and increasing it's size to see if this helps. If not, please dial *#0*# into your telephone keypad, select 'Touch' from the series of grey tiles and draw a line through the on-screen squares. Do you encounter any issues here, particularly at the edge of the screen?
0 Likes
BigBill2020
First Poster
Options

Checked all the recomendations - same result, no response from Edge Bar. In fact, even worth - edge bar partially covers "1" on keyboard and bar area is not responsive.

0 Likes
StephanieS11
Student
Options

I'm having the same issue. I've tried everything Andrew suggested and still nothing. I really need this to work as I depend on every day. Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
Frosty66
First Poster
Options
is there an edge panel on the s20 ultra.ive trie everything.
0 Likes
Lucient007
First Poster
Options
I found that same thing then I realized the panel had moved over to the right of the screen. Hope that helps
StephanieS11
Student
Options

That does help!! I just found it! Thank you so much for replying!!

0 Likes