Support

Open search

Don't Update to One UI/Pie!!!!!

The camera also got rid of the VIDEO RECORD OPTION!!! 

NOW you need to do EXTRA CLICKS to record a video, whereas before it was on the same screen.

Not to mention Pro Mode, WHICH IS DESIGNED TO LET YOU TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR VIDEOS, no longer let's you take videos in Pro Mode 

Navigator

Yeah the new update truly sucks you can dowgrade head over to XDA it so easy to downgrade if you got a p.c/laptop you can be downgraded witin 20 mins bakc to Oero 8.1..

Samsung thinks it's smartphone users are kids in hospital beds with broken legs sending live msg LOL! Haven't you seen those ads lol

Tab S 8.4 SM-T705 LTE
Tab S4 SM-T835 LTE
Note 9 SM-N960F
Galaxy Gear Frontier Gear S3 SM-R760
First Poster

I disabled the update app through adb so I should be safe now..

I'm happy to know that there's a way to downgrade in case something bad happens, when I looked for it I didn't find it! 

The note 9 is a great phone, it should not end like that...

Explorer

The main reason i bought the S9 was for the ability to record video in pro mode. Now no longer able to do this on this so called Flagship phone.

Look. I agree with everyone here that says Bixby should be taken out the back and shot. But you people screaming about the update and hating Google... um.. ARE YOU SERIOUS? Android is not updated by Samsung. Every mobile carrier released their own version of Pie. If you don't want an android go buy an iPhone and have your Facebook chat hacked. Or go ***** about Twitter/Facebook/Instagram changing their UI because guess what, in 6 months you'll be bitching again. Bxoptions appears to be working but that may change. Guess what, in 4 weeks there's going to be a work around. Stop bitching about how much money you spent on your phone. WE ALL DID.

Explorer

@LOLWUT 

Do you know how to record video in pro mode?

First Poster

Yes! All of this!

I absolutely HATE the new update. It looks abysmal and I now hate going on my (Very expensive!) phone - thanks Samsung!

Observer

Hey, I don't want to make this any worse for you, but for a second I too liked night mode until I noticed the wobbling which happens when you scroll up and down (the grey boxes wobble up and down irrespective of the text position), sometimes, if you scroll hard enough, the text almost "escapes" from its background box. Try it and tell me  

Apprentice
They removed the filters that came with the pro mode and gave us a half baked system. I use pro mode for everything in serene mode. Now I have to move the sliders to figure it out on my own. It's not like there's ticks on the siders or color like auto. Camera update on the one UI is....alright but they removed key things to make it easy for everybody to use and it honestly sucks to deal with these half baked ideas.
Explorer
@sjorks
Well you are one only in hundreds of complains. I hate it. Ruined a professional phone. It looks like an old phone now. Im with I_hate_Bixby. I want my money back
Top Liked Authors