Support

Open search

Disable music on super slow mo?

Apprentice

Hello,

Every time i record a new 960fps super slow mo video, it adds some awful default music to the clip.  Is there a way to permanently change that?  I know when viewing the video, you can click the music icon at the bottom right and change it, but it always seems to default back to some sort of music.  Drives me nuts!

Thanks in advance!

15 REPLIES 15
Voyager
It's because the only way to directly view the slo motion footage from gallery takes you to the edit function that adds the awful music. To do it differently, install Samsung video library from galaxy apps and use that to open videos
First Poster

This is so annoying... Every time I go to look back at some peaceful nature shot, I look like the dude from phonejacker. Everybody turns to look at the douche with the phone blaring out some awful  uninvited and unwelcome, synthesised stock music. Why would it ever be a good idea to have anything other than the recorded video sound as the default???

Change it please Samsung.

Has anyone figured this out? I am having this same issue and it is effecting my feedback when I forget to disable this *****. I have had countless replies that have asked me what kind of horrible ***** I placed over my videos. Please either remove these tracks from being default or just remove them all together. No one wants them and no one is using them so don't shove it in our faces that we should be. 

First Poster

@SithLord wrote:
It's because the only way to directly view the slo motion footage from gallery takes you to the edit function that adds the awful music. To do it differently, install Samsung video library from galaxy apps and use that to open videos

I'm already using Samsung Video Library. It is not the viewing app, it is the camera app that automatically adds music to the recording. It doesn't even records the original sound...

First Poster

@SithLord wrote:

It's the camera that adds the music. Not the app to view it. I'm already using samsung video library. 

Voyager

@JuanaDoe wrote:

@SithLord wrote:

It's the camera that adds the music. Not the app to view it. I'm already using samsung video library. 

It's 100% not added by the camera.

Only viewing or saving the file in gallery will add the music.

Voyager

https://youtu.be/um9b0eiAbOQ

You can clearly see the difference In what each app does,  gallery opens trash music, then i use video library instead and it opens with original audio.

First Poster

I view my videos from within the camera app... How do I change the default viewer in-app?

First Poster
You are entirely right. I might have mistaken the thread. S9+ has two different options for slow motion pictures: the regular 'slow motion'and 'super slo mo. In regular slo mo you can do as u say. But camera itself adds music to super slow motion pictures, and it cannot be edited nor leave with the original sound. Not even with Samsung Video Library.
Top Liked Authors