Support

Open search

Delayed notifications issue affecting all range of Samsung devices since at least half a year.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Alright. Please do give feedbacks. Do not forget to disable apps battery optimisation for apps that you want to get instant notifications. Have a good day.

Highlighted
Apprentice

In your previous post I thought the fitness app were you thinking I was curious about what the two things had to do with each other but after you clarified it and tried it out and after half an hour of inactivity my test message arrived via Viber. The phone will alert immediately oh home Wifi network. Perfect! Thank you!

Highlighted
Apprentice

You welcome mate. The naming makes quite a bit of confusion here and its better to clarify it so people can understand and i hope your notifications get fixed 😉

Highlighted
First Poster

I can't disable Samsung's device health service on note 9. Is there a way to disable it that I'm not familiar with? 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Try disabling Google Device Health Service cause some phone got Both of them. If you have Device Health Service like mention on previous post,disable it and restart.

Highlighted
First Poster

Yeah, Device Health Service is already disabled, but I'm still getting delayed notifications.

But the Samsung Device Health Service has the disable option greyed out.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Have you disable battery optimisation per apps on which apps you want to get instant notification to? As im replying your text here i got instant notifications on gmail.

Highlighted
First Poster

Yeah, I've disabled it on any app I need to get notifications from, but it still happens.

The app that is just "Notifications" claims that battery optimization is on, even though I have it turned OFF in the "Optimize Battery" page of settings. So I can't seem to disable battery optimization for the Notifications App as a whole.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hmm. What apps is your notification got delayed? Anyway i disable the samsung health service using TB. 

Highlighted
First Poster

Gmail is the worst offender, but web-based push notifications such as theScore, Paypal, Twitch and Discord are also happen very often.

Top Liked Authors