Support

Open search

Delayed notifications issue affecting all range of Samsung devices since at least half a year.

Apprentice

Try work around above. I get instant notification on gmail to reply your text. Be detail. What workaround have you done? If facebook instagram notifications showen again and again as you mention, it might be the app problem. Actually here, we are trying to fix PUSH notification. Not the notification. As the app showing notification again and again, its not related to push notification. It might be the app itself. Try updating the apps or updating to the latest firmware.

First Poster

I disabled all Device Health things using ADM pm disable/pm uninstall command and restarted ( https://www.xda-developers.com/disable-system-app-bloatware-android ). Now notifications still got blocked when phone was locked.
Then I installed Wakelock power manager on playstore and set it to partial wakelock. Now it's working perfectly!! (Finally!)
Many thanks to all of you!

Apprentice

You are very welcome 😉

First Poster

I don't know how to set wake lock to partial.  Maybe I downloaded the wrong one?

Apprentice
First Poster

My phone wouldn't let me use that one. Said it was for an older version of the phone. Had me get this oneScreenshot_20191118-220252_Google Play Store.jpg

Apprentice

Doesnt matter you can still use it even if its older version. The one you downloaded also can be use dont worry. The purpose of the app are still the same. Just use partial wakelock and you are good to go. Dont optimise this app and set it to autostart.

First Poster

I dont see a partial wakelock.Screenshot_20191118-221351_Wakelock v3.jpg

Apprentice

Processor known to fix galaxy note 4 issue are the same with Partial Wake Lock as the description says. Use that one.

First Poster

Ok, thanks.  That is what I have it set to. I wasn't really working at the start of the game so I turned on the wifi one also.

Top Liked Authors