Support

Open search

Clear case not working after s9 update

Since I updated my phone last night it doesn't recognise when I open and close my phone case. Does anyone know how to fix this?

52 REPLIES 52
Superuser I
Superuser I

Is the settings still turned On @Raldous in somewhere similar to Settings-Advanced Features-Accessories- Look for your case.  

If no help then can you try your case on another phone and another case on your phone. 

Also try a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

I have this problem to I just updated yesterday and now my gs 9+ doesn't react to my cover any more, under settings->accessories there i only one item fast wireless charging. So i don't know what to do, has anyone fixed this?

I restarted my device and cover lock was working again.

Apprentice

thx worked for me too.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Can you tell me solution about this, I am facing a same issue I tried all things but not happened.  Please help me

Apprentice

Hi 

I fiddled with the AOD settings first, that didn't seem to do anything, but when i rebooted it was working again. Don't know if it was one or the othere or the combination.

Regards,

Apprentice

I tried but not worked for me.

Apprentice

I have same problem. I tried rebooting. Also I turned off, waited for about 10 minutes and restarted. I tried the case on my friend's phone that is not updated (still Android 8), and it worked. But still not works with my phone. It was working before the update.

Apprentice

I talked with Samsung customer support,  they told me they removed case sensor options in new update so case is not working. We have to wait for new update. 

Top Liked Authors