Support

Open search

Camera Pro video mode

Highlighted
Explorer

With the latest update it seems like recording video in Pro Mode is not available, although it says 'take control of your videos'. Anyone else having this issue? 

22 REPLIES 22
Explorer

I join a question.
Samsung, return please record of video in Pro mode.

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Simsun, @Sergei, unfortunately Pro Mode is not available anymore in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9, S9+ and Note9. A lot of users from different countries are complaining for removal of this functionality. All you can do is to report this issue to Samsung via Samsung Members app.

Korzystaj z forum wygodnie i komfortowo - oto kilka dobrych praktyk!
Doceniaj i bądź doceniany. Kliknij w przycisk polubienie lub rozwiązanie tematu, aby docenić innych!
Explorer
I reported it on the Samsung members app several times with no answer given to why this needed function is now missing.
Explorer

Sadly. During an era of cameraphones to buy the smartphone with degradation by the camera.

Explorer
I agree. What is it the hashtag says, #dowhatyoucant, now we can't take control of our videos.
Superuser I
Superuser I

I hope that Samsung will restore this functionality in the future updates 

Korzystaj z forum wygodnie i komfortowo - oto kilka dobrych praktyk!
Doceniaj i bądź doceniany. Kliknij w przycisk polubienie lub rozwiązanie tematu, aby docenić innych!
Explorer

I am very disappointed. In fact it is the thief. When I bought the device, the functionality was. In several months of Samsung stole functionality.

Apprentice
By removing the Record button and option to use Volume controls for video, they have completely ruined the camera app. You can get 60fps silky smooth video in Android 8, but the Video app now records video that looks like a grainy Sony camcorder. Worse, in fact, and the Pro screen no longer allows record but shows me the picture I used to get with the framerate I set! What on earth? They really have gimped their own camera, why are no vloggers or anyone talking about this?

Please do NOT suggest Open Camera, I have just tried everything it can do and it's the same or worse. Livid. I am going into the shop tomorrow to demand a downgrade, or I'm taking the demo model. I mean that. Livid.
Explorer

I have been asking for over a month now with no straight answer given to why the Pro video recording is missing. 

I agree that before the update the camera on this phone was great, now it is useless.  

#DoWhatYouCant

#Cantrecordvideoinpromode

Top Liked Authors