Support

Open search

Call recorder

Explorer

Wow it's letting me reply. How about that... ThemeVictory, I am not electronically challenged. I've spent my entire life in electronics starting with tubes. I am not upset with today technologies. I'm upset with Google/Android development teams as they are the same in one. In the USA we have one party and two party law about recording and when a company decides to overrule the rights of citizens to protect themselves it's only because they don't want to be recorded. Since the privacy act was repealed every Sam, Dick and Harry has your information now, which now causes more expense on the consumer to beef up their protection via VPN, firewalls etc.
Samsung has chosen the easy path out and actually joined the swarm of manufacturers and are trying to tell you what you want and need. This I will not stand for. I'm retired 76 years young and will not go down without a fight. So if I have to (which I did have to) leave Samsung products in the store then so be it. I look at it this way, if the younger generation cannot see that and think and want a phone to be a computer then so be it. It's there life but the same rule applies. Don't take away a good OS and force some less desirable product on us. Just like taking away the valuable Notification LED of the new breed of phones. That to me was shear stupidity To answer your question I live in the USA in Florida. It's so ironic I just met a young lady that is Norwegian, her name is Nannah. Wonderful hard working young lady. so that's enough personal stuff, but I do wish the rest of the community best of luck with there Samsung products and as they grow older they will see the ever changing times of having tings taken from you that were so valuable. Ryan23, congrats on your determination in solving for now one of the big issues concerning call recording, but be forewarned. Samsung/Google/Android will take that away as well. I'm sure their development team is working on it as I post this post. I agree, Samsung is deplorable with their service support and that's another reason I'm bent to leave their products in the store.

Explorer

It is Google. Google owns Android, so in essence it is Google/Android. However, in the USA there are party laws. Look it up. There is two party and one party. When you Google it, you will see the difference. So Google/Android decided for everyone that they are not to have it anymore. End of story. If you take note, the change was starting to appear shortly after the privacy act was repealed. Good luck, but there is an answer for now, search for Ryan23 post on it. The man did a good job.

Explorer

Good morning and pleased to meet you Mr. Electronic, I present you as E-Member too and Spanish sir.

I agree with all, it's more, I exposed in Samsung Spain a new system and format about a flag management on 5G to control this activity with requesting and approval by both oncall. Today is usual to use a 3rd part applications to save the conversation inside your phone, it's not right, but sometimes sir, it's necesary for me or for others persons (diverses causes as bad calls, trafic or work) but you will save automatily all conversations privates and no privates and you don't will have know about it, similar if anyone impersonate your identifier or defendant.

For this reason I agree with your and about this I can tell you with my first android smartphone, I required an Int for take microcontroller control for exclusive incoming and outgoing calls, becouse sometimes the phone looked like hard, that could be ok for 2 cores or more, Samsung an its first 2 core Phone   and young people as me before and now (around 40)

Have a nice time for here Mr.Goodole1, also you can test next link to the Samsung Lounge where you can tell us all that you want without ploblems, always with respect as you well know sir:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Lounge/bd-p/uk-cafe

There you can open thread for conversations between members of the Comunity and VIP of here and there, your news and opinion will be welcome well as your presence between us as a valid and carismatic person as you are trying to explain us you sinceries opinions about all that you need to explain us, maybe someone answer to you for start a beauty history about the main thread 

See you on Foro and thanks for the realistic opinion about that problem 

Explorer

My principal user is Uath or RpBP now are bussy testing things in my account, this crazy persons here are very fun and will respect you as me, have you a nice time in the forum and I wait taht you participe as well  

Explorer

About call recorder thread my opinion is that people do not know all, Samsung only can save call in Korea, and no other country. Then In thoses places depend directly of the dustry of programmers for jump permision and prestations from a code make for do not save calls, then they will need to upgarade with a effective app adapted top Android 9 (this time come alone...not a candy name as versions before)

Ok I going to rest long day for me and for us I suppose, bye and see you all by anywhere 

Apprentice
Thanks for your answer Goodole1.
Point taken.
Good luck with Nannah. :-)
Apprentice

Thanks for your answer Goodole1.
Point taken.
Good luck with Nannah. :-)

Explorer

Thank you and good luck in your endeavers to overcome the shear stupidty of others. 

Apprentice

Thanks Goodole1. You are very kind

Apprentice

@Ryan23 

Hello, my friend,

How are you doing Ryan???

Ryan? We need your help.

You did a fine job troubleshooting recording problems for us through hard work of finding Boaldbeast Recorder!

Nice Job Ryan!!!

Now.

Your expertise is called upon once again.

It seems like Google or Samsung has blocked incoming call voice (The one on the other side then you trying to record on your Samsung Using BoaldBeast). So all you hear is your own voice and nothing more. I have read the Q&A part of the problem they invite us to root the mobile phone???

Either an update has seen to it or I have been overjoyed, satisfied and too overconfident to check it thoroughly upon your discovery of Boarlbeast operational.

But with good reason!

Through your conversations, your aspect I have come to know is as a hardworking, good and credidible person. So I trust that my trust on you is not misplaced.

Samsung in alliance with Google is betting they want to stop you???

Prove them wrong!!!  :-)

Ryan??? I know today is Saturday night, and tomorrow is holly Sunday. SO you may need to spend time with your family.

Ryan whenever you have time please help us???

Questions like how to root a Samsung A10 SM-A105FN/DS which I own???

And similarly how to root any Samsung if not fixing it otherwise??? BTW Option 7 did not work for me.

I have tried to root according to a youtube video which either partially failed or pending succession.

I have tried my best to relocate and refind the youtube video, but I have forgotten what the OP name was, even I had posted a comment their???

Maybe you can help. My searching word was "root Samsung a10 sm-a105fn" and Themevictory is nick I used there???

Thanks.

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a pleasant evening everybody.

This is Victor Lee signing off now and will be back in 7-12 hours.

Thank you

Top Liked Authors