Whats your csc country specific code now after using the Thai sim? Open Settings> About phone> Software information and scroll to Service provider SW Ver. tab. You’ll find the CSC of your device right after your device model number in the first line.
I wonder if we can do the same trick but without a factory reset or without having a SIM card from Thailand.
Please post your Service Provider SW version if you want.
Just make sure you follow these steps
To enable call recording on your Samsung follow these steps
1. Buy a pre paid Thailand sim card
2. Wait for it to arrive
3. Backup your phone
4. Take your sim card out
5. Factory reset your phone
6. Install the Thai sim
7. When your phone starts select your language (it will be default in Thai)
8. Go through the setup using wifi (the sim won't work data unless your actually in Thailand)
9. Take the Thai sim out turn the phone off put your sim card (that you would normally use)
10. Turn the phone on restore your phone
11. Go to your dial pad click on the top right 3 dots and select settings
12. Select call recorder (Samsung's own built in call recorder)