so my card whatt i buy this caard not working phone show me problem with MMI i check also on my girlfriend device s9 same problem MMI
maybe i need activate this card but i dont know how
Hey, just wanted to let you know that Ryan's suggestion with the Thai SIM card worked for me as well. Thanks Ryan!
1. Use Samsung backup + manually backup your pictures as all data will be erased.
2. Remove all sim cards (I have the dual sim variant of the S9)
3. Factory reset
4. Turn off the phone.
5. Insert Thai sim card.
6. Turn the phone on.
7. Thai language should be preselected. Choose your language.
8. Allow new sim cards settings. This will restart your phone.
9. Go through the phone setup process.
10. Enjoy native call recording