Support

Open search

Call recorder

Voyager

I think I’ve said enough and provided a link with all the information people need. 

 

Thanks for your input.

Explorer

Hi. Thank you all for the details and vivid discussion today. 

Still, I highly appreciate Richard to share his successful experience - also for checking the Bluetooth recording capabilities! Thank you Richard. 

The entire reason for me to follow this thread is to be notified if Samsung enables native call recording, if Google losens its restrictions, or if some third party found somewhat of a loophole.

No matter of today's facts, if there is a handful of people confirming the same success stories then I would consider to take the same approach.

@all: please continue to share if you found a way to record calls on the S9 running Android 9.

Thanks!

Apprentice

Hi, I tried all of the steps to get tha Cube to work again and it still only records my side of the conversation.  If someone has discovered a way around it please let us know.

Apprentice

I have followed this thread since the beginning when Ryan started it and I’m really grateful for his input, he has always pointed me in the right direction particularly the benefits of links to official app developer threads, so thanks for that. I also get your point regarding the discussion of ACR cube two of you highlighted that it doesn’t work and I believe it’s to do with the chipset in the phones, exynos seems to be the problem which will affect most users. The thread on Reddit was incredibly detailed and has explained what actually happened it may be worth pointing Samsung customer services to it so they can give informed answers rather than blame the developers. It’s good to know Richard had a result and he has managed to get it working so I’d also like to thank Richard. Ryan keep up the great work and dedication you’ve put in over the last year or so in helping us all get a good result.

Apprentice

Ryan you seem to know what your talking about with Acr recordings not working anymore. I live in Ireland and since the update Acr recordings stopped working on my phone. I have the s9. I used the app alot for work. My sort of lost without the app now cause I drive alot for work so cant always take details down. My question is. Will we be able to record both sides of a phone call again any time soon??

Navigator

@ColoradoRicardo wrote:

My friend..... all I can tell you is it works and I am happy. I don't need to click on a link to tell me why it does not work.

 

Would you like for me to take the time to use another phone to make a short video of it working and send it to you? Would that be sufficient for you to believe that what some have been saying blanketly that it does not work on S9+ with Android 9


@Ryan23 wrote:

I can't tell you why and it certainly shouldn't due to Google's policy. Click on the link and it gives you all you need to know.



may be not totally correct?

 

I am not trying to pick a fight. I was just trying to be helpful to those who have this phone and need to record calls. I am just baffled by all the stern my-way-or-the-highway comments about it not working but yet mine works.

 

Thanks.

 

Richard in Colorado


Richard. Turn your call volume all the way down so that you can just about hear the other remote party, then make another call recording with it like that and then get back to us. I'm sure you will find the results rather interesting if you are in fact using exactly the same phone and software that we are talking about.

Apprentice

I turned volume down as far as it would go (looks like about 10-15% or so). Other side is much quieter but still audible and understandable.

Bluetooth does disable the voice on the other end in case you did not get that from my past post.

Richard


@Rapturoso wrote:

@ColoradoRicardo wrote:

My friend..... all I can tell you is it works and I am happy. I don't need to click on a link to tell me why it does not work.

 

Would you like for me to take the time to use another phone to make a short video of it working and send it to you? Would that be sufficient for you to believe that what some have been saying blanketly that it does not work on S9+ with Android 9


@Ryan23 wrote:

I can't tell you why and it certainly shouldn't due to Google's policy. Click on the link and it gives you all you need to know.



may be not totally correct?

 

I am not trying to pick a fight. I was just trying to be helpful to those who have this phone and need to record calls. I am just baffled by all the stern my-way-or-the-highway comments about it not working but yet mine works.

 

Thanks.

 

Richard in Colorado


Richard. Turn your call volume all the way down so that you can just about hear the other remote party, then make another call recording with it like that and then get back to us. I'm sure you will find the results rather interesting if you are in fact using exactly the same phone and software that we are talking about.


 

Explorer
Dear Ryan & all
I try it's not working at all
We have to get solutions and raise the matter in high level to Google's to solve it.
Thanks
Highlighted
Navigator

Samsung s10+ CUBE ACR not working :( 

Apprentice

Trying not to beat a dead horse but in addition to CUBE ACR working on my S9+, now it works on my new S10+ (on Xfinity in Colorado USA) except for Bluetooth calls. 

 

Perhaps it is my US phone version that is making the difference. That's the only reason I can think of.

 

Sorry yours is not working.

 

Richard

 

 

Top Liked Authors