Support

Open search

Call recorder

Highlighted
First Poster

@Grzegorz79 wrote:
CUBE ACR working I check now and after all permissions is working I'm shocked

Can add a link to this CUBE ACR app? I don't find anyone with that name.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Grzegorz79, great that sounds promising

Just some more questions, bare with me :-)

- Have you confirmed that it records the voice on the other end, and not only your voice?

- Which region do you have for your software (you can check under "service provider SW ver" for three letter in the end of the software. For me it says SAOMC-SM-G965F_OXM_NEE_OO_0040.... and then NEE/NEE,NEE/NEE

Its NEE that is the code for the region. NEE is for the Nordic countries). 

Highlighted
Apprentice
Highlighted
Pathfinder
The PlayStore says it is not compatible with the Note8 updated to Android 9
Highlighted
Explorer

I also found this article about cube ACR. Sounds promising!

In the forum I just read the first 1-2 positive comments.

Can someone else verify this as well?

A few questions:

1. Is your Samsung S9 running on Android Pie (Android 9)? You can find the Android version under Settings > About phone > Software Information

2. When Cube ACR is recording a call, can you hear both ends of the line? Not just your own voice.

3. Does it also work when using a bluetooth headset?

Here is the link:

https://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to-record-calls-on-one-ui-android-9-pie-update-on-samsung-galaxy-...

Thanks!

Highlighted
Apprentice

Mine does record both sides clearly.

I am in Colorado (America)

Richard

@finlirarn wrote:

Grzegorz79, great that sounds promising

Just some more questions, bare with me :-)

- Have you confirmed that it records the voice on the other end, and not only your voice?

- Which region do you have for your software (you can check under "service provider SW ver" for three letter in the end of the software. For me it says SAOMC-SM-G965F_OXM_NEE_OO_0040.... and then NEE/NEE,NEE/NEE

Its NEE that is the code for the region. NEE is for the Nordic countries). 

Highlighted
Apprentice

@Celone wrote:

I also found this article about cube ACR. Sounds promising!

In the forum I just read the first 1-2 positive comments.

Can someone else verify this as well?

A few questions:

1. Is your Samsung S9 running on Android Pie (Android 9)? You can find the Android version under Settings > About phone > Software Information

2. When Cube ACR is recording a call, can you hear both ends of the line? Not just your own voice.

3. Does it also work when using a bluetooth headset?

Here is the link:

https://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to-record-calls-on-one-ui-android-9-pie-update-on-samsung-galaxy-...

Thanks!

My phone is running Android 9.

My first test call showed that both sides can be heard clearly and at roughly the same volume.

I have not tried a bluetooth headset yet.

Richard in Colorado

Highlighted
Explorer
thank you Richard!
Can someone on Android 9 verify the bluetooth recording as well? I'm still holding on to android 8 until I feel very confident that call recording works on Android 9.
I wonder how Cube ACR found a loophole that ACR by NLL and others didn't find yet.
Anyway, this is exciting news
Highlighted
Pathfinder
I downloaded the apk since the playstore says it is not compatible with my phone.
Unfortunately, with Note8 and Android 9 the interlocutor can not be heard.
I also tried to change the audio source but I do not hear anything. Only my voice is heard.
Navigator

I wish people would stop spreading misinformation about the capabilities of call recording in Android 9 Pie.

Let this be a final answer to everyone:

Cube ACR WILL NOT record the remote party directly on any stock Samsung Galaxy phone with Android 9 Pie. However Cube ACR will record indirectly through a microphone when the speaker at the top of the phone is at maximum volume and the other remote party may be heard in the recording, albeit recorded indirectly. This is not call recording, it's microphone recording and is useless when the call volume is set lower than 100%, which is a regular thing for most people. This relies on the speaker always being at 100% volume and therefore is totally inappropriate.

Again Cube ACR WILL NOT record the remote party directly, it records the phone's speaker and tries to optimise through volume tricks and hacks. This is not call recording at all.

Please stop spreading the misinformation. 

Top Liked Authors