Support

Open search

Call recorder

Navigator

The problem is Samsung that could at least activate call recording from the dialer!

Apprentice

I just did.  Thanks for sharing the link.  Hopefully enough people will complain and they change it back.

Explorer

The topic with Google to add call recording capabilities to their OS has reached 1000 posts and it is closed now. We cannot sign it anymore.

I'm very mad about removing the call recording. I'm using voice recording when I'm talking to my mother, to have a memory of her when she will be no more. There is NO LEGAL issue preventing me from doing so. Actually, the fact that you disabled a function that I PAID FOR, makes me really mad. I didn't choose Samsung because it has 2,3,4,10 camera lenses or because it has a brighter display, but only because of such functions, that you gradually disabled in all versions.

The first Samsung phones I owned, had a recording function built in. Then Samsung disabled it. 

Now they disabled even the use of 3rd party apps that I ALSO BOUGHT.

What will I do next ? Buy a cheap chinese phone that actually allows me to record my calls and say FU to Samsung. Bye.

Apprentice
Yes. Asus and Xiaomi have call recording from the dialer.
Apprentice

Just installed CUBE ACR in my S9+ and it works GREAT!

Will try installing it on my new S10+ in the next few days.

ColoradoRicardo

Apprentice

How is that possible?  It doesn’t work anymore on my S9.

Apprentice

I don't know why the CUBE ACR does not work on your S9. All I did was install it then go through the various permissions it wanted me to make to give the app priority over the phone's limitations.

I wish I could be of more help.

Richard

@Pacedo wrote:

How is that possible?  It doesn’t work anymore on my S9.

Navigator
CUBE ACR working I check now and after all permissions is working I'm shocked
Apprentice

Hello 

For you that says a call recorder is working, please specify which Android version you have. 9 or 8. Settings / About phone

Highlighted
Navigator
Samsung s9 android 9 pie
Top Liked Authors