Support

Open search

Call recorder

Highlighted
Voyager
Hi John thanks for joining and comments. As with previous members glad I could help in some way.
Highlighted
Navigator

@John2405 wrote:

@Rapturoso 

I think from reading your comments you fail to understand what Ryan23 has enabled us with the issue of call recording. I myself use a different 3rd party application however at the moment it doesn't work, because of this thread and Ryan23 I've been able to install Boldbeast and record calls again which is vital to my work.

When I purchased my S9+ I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Thanks to Ryan23 he has provided me with a solution which ultimately has stopped the need for me to purchase another phone as I was unable to hand my Samsung back.

I find your personal attack at Ryan23 rather grotesque as all he has done is helped, yes he has commented some defensive words but you keep going on about the same thing and have failed to understand his point.

@Ryan23 I'm very pleased I found this thread and I'd like to thank you for sharing a way in which has enabled me to use my new S9+ instead of my old S7.

I've not failed to see his point at all. In fact I have now stated twice that I've acknowledged his temporary solution. What is there not to understand about that? All I have ever done here is state that this may not last. Acceptance and acknowledgement of that fact is all that is required. If that's too hard for him to be humbled and state that he understands this in no uncertain terms, in the knowledge that other people might want to continue to pursue a more permanent solution, then I can't help the poor soul. I have not been grotesque at all. I initially asked if he was trolling me as he immediately denigrated me and played down the point I was attempting to convey about people seeking a permanent fix rather than a temporary work-around hack solution. Rather than accept that people would actually require this, I was attacked first, branded an i.d.i.o.t., told I was a smart a.r.s.e. and a fruit loop. If this isn't starting a fight then I don't know what is! Why would anyone start a personal attack like this on a public forum? It's ridiculous.

Highlighted
Voyager

Ok @Rapturoso I don't think it's appropriate you go for other members I've never said it's a permanent fix I've said it's a solution to the problem right now and I've just said it again what more do you want.

Highlighted
Navigator

@Ryan23 wrote:

@ok @Rapturoso I don't think it's appropriate you go for other members I've never said it's a permanent fix I've said it's a solution to the problem right now and I've just said it again what more do you want.

Maybe an apology for calling me a fruit loop, an I.d.i.o.t. and a smart a.r.s.e. would be a good starting point?

Highlighted
Apprentice

@Rapturoso I've been through the thread and Ryan23 has been very helpful at no point has he suggested this a a permanent fix, he simply states that a 3rd party application works and shared. You do seem to come across with some sort of personal vendetta. It's totally uncalled for and not necessary, it's simply making traffic on this thread and moving off course.

Voyager

Ok maybe I was out of line but I've gone to a lot of trouble and time to help in anyway possible and when Boldbeast came up I felt quite satisfied that I had one up on Samsung and pleased I could share my experience.

Highlighted
Voyager
Thanks John I'm glad your up and running, please share any comments that can help anyone of us it would be highly appreciated.
Highlighted
Navigator

@Ryan23 wrote:

Ok maybe I was out of line but I've gone to a lot of trouble and time to help in anyway possible and when Boldbeast came up I felt quite satisfied that I had one up on Samsung and pleased I could share my experience.

...and that's a very positive thing. I never stated that it wasn't. I just didn't appreciate the immediate downplaying of the point that this may not be an ideal solution and the fact that I was personally attacked soon after, without provocation.

Highlighted
Voyager

Look were all trying to get this sorted I came across strong but I don't want anyone thinking that Boldbeast is a permanent fix unless they intend to stay with them. I use ACR and I'm waiting for the developer to get that working. However I have a import and it works fine but I'll let everyone on Exynos know when it's up and running 

Highlighted

Hi all.

I’m not saying don’t use a particular app, but it is wise to be cautious when it comes to 3rd party apps - especially if you're paying for them. Do as much research as you can into the app and the developers (reviews etc.), weigh up the benefits/risks as regards what you want or need, and take any necessary precautions such as data security and backup. It’s also worth bearing in mind that an app that works in a particular way today may not work that way (or at all)  in the future.

Other than that, please be nice to one another. You may not always see something the same way, but there’s value in knowing and taking on board someone else’s view on things.

Thank you.

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Top Liked Authors