Support

Open search

Call recorder

Highlighted
Voyager

@Rapturoso 

You must be really bored trolling this thread which I started.

I've given anyone who wanted to, a way to use there phones with the facility to record calls again.

I think I can confidently say everyone here has made complaints to Samsung which I've mentioned on numerous occasions from the beginning of this thread.

You coming on here completely trolling everyone with smart a.r.s.e replies doesn't win you a star I'm afraid.

As mentioned in my previous comment feel free to go and start your own thread to continue in your Journey as far as I'm concerned I have found a solution to record calls on the S9 devices.

I have no idea what you want or trying to achieve but you come across like a complete fruit loop and you have brought nothing at all in anyway helpfulor informative to my thread.

Good day to you buddy.

Ps time to move on

Highlighted
Navigator

@Ryan23 wrote:

@Rapturoso 

You must be really bored trolling this thread which I started.

I've given anyone who wanted to, a way to use there phones with the facility to record calls again.

I think I can confidently say everyone here has made complaints to Samsung which I've mentioned on numerous occasions from the beginning of this thread.

You coming on here completely trolling everyone with smart a.r.s.e replies doesn't win you a star I'm afraid.

As mentioned in my previous comment feel free to go and start your own thread to continue in your Journey as far as I'm concerned I have found a solution to record calls on the S9 devices.

I have no idea what you want or trying to achieve but you come across like a complete fruit loop and you have brought nothing at all in anyway helpfulor informative to my thread.

Good day to you buddy.

Ps time to move on

You're the only person that seems to have a problem with different perspectives. You're the only one on this forum calling people I.d.i.o.t.i.c., smart a.r.s.e., fruit loop.

No one actually cares who started the thread so there's absolutely no star for you there either. It doesn't matter who started this concern over Android API blocking. All that matters is that people are discussing it and providing their own experiences and perspectives on the matter. That doesn't make any one person's perspective any less important, yet you seem to think it's acceptable to publicly belittle other people's perspectives. Grow up for goodness sake. You're communicating in a manner resembling a spoilt only child who is used to always getting their own way and forcing their opinion above all else. This is the real world and that simply is not going to happen for you I'm afraid to say. Not today, nor ever!

I'm not looking for anything in this thread. All I'm doing is stating something basic and simple. It's not hard to understand that should a piece of trial software not be working, even after trying all the things you and others suggest, people aren't going to be willing to throw £10 away just so that the full version can act in just the same way. All you have to do is appreciate and accept this, not denigrate people that have different perspectives to yourself. You've never been offered any harsh words or abuse yet you hurl it at the first sign of someone having a different view and experience to you. I feel it's you that needs to adjust your attitude. You can't have everyone agree with you 100% of the time and then to personally attack them by publicly calling them i.d.i.o.t.i.c., a fruit loop and a smart a.r.s.e. isn't doing you any favours and certainly makes you appear as the embodiment of a keyboard warrior who doesn't know how to take the advice in the quote of the day : "Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it."

Highlighted
Voyager

@Rapturoso 

You come across like an intelligent person so if you go back to your condescending first comment figure out where you went wrong by trying to belittle my comments over a solution that fixes the issue of call recording. 

So don't feel sorry for yourself or try and turn it around that I was insulting you.

I'm not holding onto any mistakes it's more you covering yours.

This is the real world and people like me in the real world hold my stance and people like you don't like it, it's quite sad and it doesn't look like my initial conversation with you was understood by you more like a personal challenge to provoke an argument. I hope I've made your day/evening.

Highlighted
Navigator

There you go again! You fail to see the point entirely as you keep assuming this is somehow all about you and it is most certainly not! Your self important attitude is astounding!  It's not all about you because in the grand scheme of things you are no more important than any other person dealing with this issue in this thread.

I wasn't belittling your comments at all.  All I was doing was asking you to acknowledge and respect other people's experiences who can't get this to work and respect that others will still want to pursue a proper fix from Samsung in the form of a fully working API implementation in a fresh flashed official ROM from Samsung OTA, not some half baked work-around that may not last another Samsung update.

I have already acknowledged your temporary solution and I have offered a totally unbiased perspective as to why a lot of people will not find this viable. I have not told people not to use Boldbeast call recorder, yet you want to belittle me anyway, accusing me of doing just that! If people want to waste money on a full app that in trial mode does not work then that's their responsibility but I will have no part in that. I will and have as I've already acknowledged and respected your experiences in successfully making it work in your particular case. Everyone has different experiences and whilst yours is not unique, you can't assume that everyone will be the same, that would be short sighted and also very blinkered and opinionated.

Surely anyone can see that all I have done is ask that you simply acknowledge others experiences and wishes, not shoot them down and lay claim to the situation just because you have discovered a temporary solution. You need to accept that and move on, yet you seem to be unwilling to accept that people have every right to continue discussions outside of your limited scope temporary solution. Discussing a permanent fix for this is ultimately the aim of this thread so why are you so against other people discussing it? Goodness only knows.

Grab some tolerance and undersranding then come back, otherwise don't bother.

Highlighted
Voyager

@Rapturoso 

Have you actually read this thread in full. I have throughout advised people on what to do and take advise from others throughout. 

I finally find a way on another thread I'm in that enables any S9 device to record calls which does work and let people know, which is a solution to that exact problem.

I've never said in any of my comments that Samsung have fixed the problem, I lay claim to fixing the issue of recording calls right now which you seem to have such a big problem with.

Have you complained to Samsung ?

What have they told you ?

Throughout all I've done is advise from advice I've been given and it would seem people are quite happy about that other than you.

I've even gone as far as to give you advise and start a separate thread which may be more specific to your issue with Samsung.

I'm afraid I can't do anymore for you nor will I engage in further communication with you.

Highlighted
Navigator

What would it take to actually bring you to the point where you'll accept that others don't see your solution as viable? You lay claim to the fix? You mean the temporary solution of which you had no hand in creating? How righteous of you! Well done for accepting credit for something that you had no part in creating. You're unbelievable!

Highlighted
Voyager

Ok I can't let that go, back to basic it is. I posted how people can get access to recording there calls. 

That's it.

Your beyond a joke now.

Navigator

So your answer is no then? You can't bring yourself to acknowledge and accept other people's experiences with this issue? How sad.

Highlighted
Apprentice

@Rapturoso 

I think from reading your comments you fail to understand what Ryan23 has enabled us with the issue of call recording. I myself use a different 3rd party application however at the moment it doesn't work, because of this thread and Ryan23 I've been able to install Boldbeast and record calls again which is vital to my work.

When I purchased my S9+ I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Thanks to Ryan23 he has provided me with a solution which ultimately has stopped the need for me to purchase another phone as I was unable to hand my Samsung back.

I find your personal attack at Ryan23 rather grotesque as all he has done is helped, yes he has commented some defensive words but you keep going on about the same thing and have failed to understand his point.

@Ryan23 I'm very pleased I found this thread and I'd like to thank you for sharing a way in which has enabled me to use my new S9+ instead of my old S7.

Highlighted
Voyager

Whats sad is you for continuously going over and over the same thing. I don't need to go over it with you round and round, you fail to understand simple logic as to my comments and how your interpretation of it seems to not be comprehendible

Top Liked Authors