Support

Open search

Call recorder

Highlighted
Apprentice

Don't think the new update is workaround for Boldbeast, it is for phone gone silent on calls .

And still I will wait someone to confirm that call recording is still working before I update myself .

Highlighted
Explorer
No it's not. I'm fully updated and boldbeast still working.
Highlighted
Navigator

For my example after update i can't record only shhh shhh shh i hearing 

I go to the options blodbeast and change mode 7 to mode 6 and reset phone after this again change mode 6 to mode 7 

And still working for me :) 

Probably samsung trying blocking this solution 

Highlighted
Voyager

The new update from Samsung doesn't stop Boldbeast from working.

Highlighted
Voyager
@rapturoso

I haven't suggested turning on or off updates. The most recent update hasn't affected Boldbeast.

Samsung can do what the hell they want if you have a problem with that get rid of your phone and move on.

If you don't want to buy Boldbeast because you feel it is exploration don't buy it and stop crying about it. They have a working app and they are a business did you think it would be free.

A solution to this whole problem may come in they new phones going forward as far as Samsung fixing this issue is highly unlikely or certainly going to take a long time.

You trolled me in your first comment I think it's safe to say anyone that followed this thread are quite happy with the solution at the moment.

I didn't call you p.a.t.h.e.t.i.c I said your I.d.i.o.t.i.c comments.

I shall repeat what I said originally please keep them to yourself unless you can bring, as did I something to the table.
Highlighted
Voyager
No worries chris577 I'm glad I could help you in some way, when I started this thread I was the one that was looking and needing the help thankfully I was in so many other groups I was able to share other people's hard work to finding a fix for now.
Highlighted
Voyager
Thanks abbutayyab again appreciate the acknowledgement that I helped you thanks to others.
Highlighted
Voyager
Pablox you can update your phone, others have done so and it's still working.
Highlighted
Voyager
Taradem please update your phone it does not affect Boldbeast.
Navigator

@Ryan23 wrote:
@Rapturoso

I haven't suggested turning on or off updates.

I never said you did. All I said was that it's not great to do so regarding the risk of huge security vulnerabilities. Throughout the thread this has been suggested as a work-around many times. This isn't about you personally as I keep saying so don't take it upon yourself too assume everything I say is aimed at you, it's not, it's for the entire community who have already commented that they are in total agreement with me.

@Ryan23 wrote:
@Rapturoso

The most recent update hasn't affected Boldbeast.

Samsung can do what the hell they want if you have a problem with that get rid of your phone and move on.

I never said the recent update has made any difference to Boldbeast. Samsung can do what the hell they want, I'm totally in agreement with you there but it doesn't make it a wise choice for Samsung to ignore their customers when they are complaining about something that should not have happened in the first place.

@Ryan23 wrote:
@Rapturoso

If you don't want to buy Boldbeast because you feel it is exploration don't buy it and stop crying about it. They have a working app and they are a business did you think it would be free.

Who's crying? I'm not so I don't understand why you would assume that I am. I'm just saying it's exploitative. There's no need to personally attack me on a public forum and further denigrate me on a subject where I have been backed up already by other users here.

Why would I think it would be free? I never suggested it should be did I? All I said is that it is clearly exploitative considering Boldbeast are well aware that it is totally probable that Samsung will continue to work on patching out their work-arounds, making a purchase of it ultimately pointless.  I have also already purchased a call recorder that was working well on all phones and has now been removed from the compatibility list for the S9+ because of Samsung's wrong doings. I also have support in this forum that states that it shouldn't be necessary to spend another £10 just to purchase yet another piece of software when the trial shows that it's not working for some people here, even after removing Automatic Call Recorder, resetting all settings, clearing caches and removing all app data.

@Ryan23 wrote:
@Rapturoso

A solution to this whole problem may come in they new phones going forward as far as Samsung fixing this issue is highly unlikely or certainly going to take a long time.

However long it takes doesn't really matter here, as long as Samsung are compelled to fix the call recording API and put it back the way it's meant to be so that it is accessible to every professional Google Play store third party call recorder.

Giving up and using this so called solution is only a stop-gap and will just serve to prolong the release of any solution that Samsung will offer. We have to keep up with the continuous and relentless complaints about their wrong doings with regard to Samsung deliberately and artificially disabling the call recording API on Android.

@Ryan23 wrote:
@Rapturoso

You trolled me in your first comment I think it's safe to say anyone that followed this thread are quite happy with the solution at the moment.

I didn't call you p.a.t.h.e.t.i.c I said your I.d.i.o.t.i.c comments.

I shall repeat what I said originally please keep them to yourself unless you can bring, as did I something to the table.

I didn't troll you at all. Again I will reiterate that I'm just pointing out the errors of your assumption that this is a fix. It's not as there are many people that will not see this as viable, especially when they can't get the trial of Boldbeast call recorder to work on their phones. 

Quote of the day: "Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it".

P.a.t.h.e.t.i.c, I.d.i.o.t.i.c, it's all the same here seeing as the system saw fit for it to be censored. Again another personal attack! You're certainly a troll. My comments are far from i.d.i.o.t.i.c., as decreased security of not updating and this solution only being a stop-gap and only for some people that can actually get it to work for however long Samsung allows it, is a serious concern!  I however can't see that you are actually taking this matter seriously now that you seem to have found a solution that, may I add, only works for a subset of people including yourself, with immediate gratification, rather than thinking of the bigger picture and the near future of this so called solution's longevity.

I brought another valid perspective to the table.  I won't keep my valid comments to myself as this is an open forum for the free flow of information, including valid concerns,  so please don't try to silence or belittle me or anyone else who don't happen to agree with you 100%.  Repeat yourself as much as you wish,  it doesn't change the fact that this solution is only temporary and is most definitely subject to any changes that Samsung are likely to make in future updates. Again I will reiterate that we need to keep pushing Samsung, each and every one of us, regardless of what work-around third parties can temporarily hack until it's patched again. Good day to you too! :-)

Top Liked Authors