Support

Open search

Call recorder

Apprentice

Actually is there someone who can confirm for sure will there be working call recorder for s9+ or to return mine in time ?

Voyager

It's already been confirmed under Google Plays security policy within EU regs. Samsung have blocked all call recording apps and there is no information from Samsung about a change to this policy so if you want to use call recording change your phone.

Follow this thread for more information 

https://nllapps.com/samsung

Highlighted
Navigator

one side say we are not blocking call recorder another side say they blocking all call record im confused!

Voyager

It's official Samsung have blocked all call recording apps. If you want to be able to use a recording app change your phone.

Navigator

thanks for your information im sad :/

Voyager

Sorry for the bad news, were both sad and so are over 1.5 million Samsung customers who are affected that use the ACR app I don't have the figures for any other recording app.

First Poster

furious.. why there is no official response from Samsung ?!?!? :@ 

@Ryan23
:manfrustrated:

Voyager

Totally agree, I use the app and rely on it heavily. I'm a big fan and take a new phone as soon as I can get hold if one. After receiving the phone and finding out it didn't work it took 3 weeks of digging to get to this point and Samsung customer service won't tell you a thing. It's very frustrating and now looking for a new phone.

AntS Moderator

Hi all.

We've escalated this to get an official answer for you, and will update you as and when we can. 

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Voyager

Thanks for commenting can you try and ask this as a question for all of us who can't use this incredibly important feature,

Why if you buy your phone in Hong Kong or North America which is using the Snapdragon software and call recording is unaffected however the rest of us who have purchased either the S9 or S9 plus have the version Exynos which is affected ?

The only thing anyone can do that want to use this feature is not buy a Samsung device and get rid of there old ones as Samsung is set to role out updates to all models and block previous models.

Top Liked Authors