Support

Open search

Call recorder

Highlighted
First Poster

Most third party call recorders worked fine before latest Samsung update for newer phones such as galaxy s10 s10+ note 10 note10+ a70 and so on. Those phones were fully working with call recorder from c mobile and call recorder from Appligato and many other third parties. After the latest update (January 2020) it stops recording. I became aware because unfortunately all my family uses those models and the ones that have not been updated still work fine. Same models.. just after update it stops recording.  They record a muted audio. That's the reason why we will have to move to another brand. Samsung has recently shown in their products a lack of respect to their customers

Highlighted

It will not work on Galaxy A20 either.   used it on my Galaxy S5 but I had to replace it since the GPS would no longer work due to changes in the GPS system.   Major bummer as it is an excellent program.

Explorer

They all pretty much stopped with the S7

Highlighted
Navigator

Hi guys for s 20 ultra this trick with thai sim card working to have implement call recorder but my Samsung members app is thailand and I don't have any chance to claim buds+ support told me reinstal app but I reinstal 10 times still the same thailand members app but call recorder work perfectly hehe 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Is the samsung pay working for 

@Grzegorz79 wrote:

Hi guys for s 20 ultra this trick with thai sim card working to have implement call recorder but my Samsung members app is thailand and I don't have any chance to claim buds+ support told me reinstal app but I reinstal 10 times still the same thailand members app but call recorder work perfectly hehe 

Is the samsung pay working for you?

Highlighted
Navigator

Samsung pay is working i have option add card but not trying yet 

Highlighted
Navigator

I trying add card but language thailand on Samsung pay LOL 

Highlighted
Apprentice

@Grzegorz79 wrote:

I trying add card but language thailand on Samsung pay LOL 

This means that it is not going to work in your country. Right?

Highlighted
Apprentice

Any body tried working third party applications on the new android 10 or 9 samsung phones? This way we don't need to use the thai sim trick and all samsung pay, members, ... etc will work

Highlighted
Observer

This is the reason I stopped using Samsung ... !! Now I use Xiaomi Redmi.

Top Liked Authors