Support

Open search

Call recorder

Explorer

@Goodole1: I'm based in Germany. The Thai sim approach worked for me as well as for Ryan in the UK. I don't see why it should not work in the US. Anyway, a Thai sim card costs like $10 - so it's worth a try  

Explorer
Thanks, I'll do some research and see if I can't get one.

Did you factory reset the phone from the Settings or by pressing the Volume Up + Power key at boot up?

Voyager

From settings

First Poster
Clever.
Yes, I agree. I use this every day! It confirms information when on the move. The recorder helps me be more effective with orders, instructions, appointments etc. Samsung is a great phone, 3ben ad a long time customer - but I will change to another brand to rectify this problem...

Explorer
I've read almost every post since I found this thread. But I haven't seen anyone mention whether this will work with a Samsung unlocked phone. I rarely get a phone that is unlocked. MY S10e is unlocked,what say ye?
Highlighted
Voyager

Yes it will work with the Thai sim.

Explorer

Thanks, I'll see what I can find on the web.

My galaxy a30 records all call but its frustrating that it adds "call recording " in every recorded file lol ofcourse we know that its call recording man why every file name starts from " call recording " how to find specific person name i called , really frustrating 

Top Liked Authors