Support

Open search

Call recorder

Highlighted
Voyager

Hi guys 

I’ve got awesome news the Thai sim works perfectly, I did as mentioned above order a pre-paid Thai sim from eBay for £8.00 it took about two weeks to get to me, I put the sim into my phone and did a factory reset. When the phone loaded it was in another language probably Thai, I selected English. The phone then loaded up after signing back into my accounts to load up my backups and hey presto the call recorder is available and working, I put my EE sim back in the phone I then turned the phone off and back on and again all is good.

If you want it back that’s the way to do it!

Explorer

That is great news Ryan! Which one did you buy? Just went to ebay and found some traveler sim cards - not sure if these these do the trick. 

Voyager

Oh man I’m so pleased and it is actually really well Integrated with the phone I’m so happy although it’s still a fuss, I’m currently still sorting out my backups 

here’s a link to the one I got 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AIS-Traveller-Lucky-Tourist-3GB-8-Day-4G-3G-Thailand-PAYG-Prepaid-Voice-D...

I hope that helps helps if you get stuck when you get it just get back in touch :-)

Explorer

Thanks! Just ordered the same thing  

Navigator
Hello I have question this solution work at s10 ?
Voyager
It should work on any Samsung device, with the Thai sim your installing the software available in that Country
Navigator
But what about any future update should I switch to the this sim card or stay at the UK sim card ?
Explorer

Interesting question. I would assume that you can just go ahead and install the updates as the csc code should remain the same. In a worst case scenario, the procedure needs to be repeated. Well, I'm just guessing... 

Voyager

Yes your absolutely right the updates would continue without any problem.

Explorer

@Grzegorz79 

Aslong you not do factrory restet whith UK sim card yours CSC stay the same.

If you must do a factory restet remeber to remove all sim card if you want to keep CSC couse if you do reset whit UK sim card your CSC will revert to oryginal. Also updates work as normal but I got a feeling that for INS region comes with delays - for S9 and eaven bigger delays for Note9

@Ryan23 

Is there any blotware on Thailad CSC - I change my to INS and some of the "features" are really annoying, like triple press power start emergency call (already happened expediently to me twice ) also missing a duble press power button to start camera, some Indian NewsWeb on Samsung Webbrowser.

Top Liked Authors