Support

Open search

Call recorder

Voyager
It’s the most up to date information available which sets out what is CSC and ways to change yours if you decide to do so.
First Poster

@Ryan23 wrote:
It’s the most up to date information available which sets out what is CSC and ways to change yours if you decide to do so.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-8/how-to/pie-call-recording-wip-t3905737

Highlighted
Voyager
Thanks if you go back to page 42 the XDA link has been shared, feel free to go through to see if any additional comments may help.

Thanks Ryan.
First Poster

@Ryan23 wrote:
Thanks if you go back to page 42 the XDA link has been shared, feel free to go through to see if any additional comments may help.

Thanks Ryan.

Ahhh ok,sorry bud.

Just a lot of posts to go through :\

I reset back to oreo but couldn't stop the update,only prolong it.

May try the csc road.................

Explorer
There is more easy way to change csc... not tested by me but I read on XDA about and seems to work. The secret is that you need a sim card from region where native call record is officially available, and wipe your phone with that some card in it. Phone should ask about changing settings to sim card. People was mentioning about Thailand sim card and I think that you can buy them in Ebay. If any body want to try... worst case you have you phone wipe... Good luck

@Ryan23 wrote:

Yeah thanks for the reply. Its a little more complicated than clearing cache and checking permissions. Samsung have taken away the possibility to record calls full stop.

My question is why? And is it permenant ?

Amen. You are correct.

It sucks. I had the Cube record. It was fantastic and worked great. It recorded incoming and outgoing calls. I could hear both sides very clear. Now none of the record Apps work since Samsung did there upgrade. It Blows!!!! I use the Samsung 8 plus.

First Poster

@Glock36 wrote:

It sucks. I had the Cube record. It was fantastic and worked great. It recorded incoming and outgoing calls. I could hear both sides very clear. Now none of the record Apps work since Samsung did there upgrade. It Blows!!!! I use the Samsung 8 plus.

Google removed 3rd party access not samsung!

Changing csc works to get native recorder.

Just choose your method,I have a Thai sim coming,will post results.......

First Poster

@tomesiek wrote:
There is more easy way to change csc... not tested by me but I read on XDA about and seems to work. The secret is that you need a sim card from region where native call record is officially available, and wipe your phone with that some card in it. Phone should ask about changing settings to sim card. People was mentioning about Thailand sim card and I think that you can buy them in Ebay. If any body want to try... worst case you have you phone wipe... Good luck

Thai sim card did nothing on my end :(

Was a Thailand 4G+ Tourist sim so maybe a 'wrong' sim?

Observer

Guide how to use native call recording with Thailand (TH) sim card :

1. Insert the TH card 

2. Reset to factory settings

3.After restart choose yes to reconfigure new sim (TH) and restarted again.

4. Restore from backup, reinstallation of applications

5. Turn off the phone, remove the TH sim card, insert the local sim card , turn on the phone, restart the phone to reconfigure the local sim card

That's it !

Enjoy !

PS: Search on ebay : PREPAID THAI SIM CARD THAILAND 

Top Liked Authors