Support

Open search

Call recorder

Apprentice

Does anyone know if the S11 software update corrects this issue?  I couldn't find any specifics on the update.

Observer

It is not samsung, it is google. ACR put something on their website about it, you should have gotten a notification about it when they put it up on their website if you had ACR downloaded at the time.

https://nllapps.com/apps/acr/android9.htm

Highlighted
Voyager

@Tankuo

Please read the whole thread not the first page.

Thanks.

Voyager
@Pacedo

'S11 update' not sure what you mean ?
Apprentice

@Ryan23. I just received another software update for my S9. It said version S11.

Voyager
Thanks for that,

Could you tell me a little more please

What Country are you in and details of the update.

Thanks
Explorer

Tanko, You are right but remember Google is Andriod. I just posted this on ACR's site.

I suffer from neuro-motor impairment as another poster does. It is extremely difficult to for me to remember things. I'm 75 and relied heavily on the call recorder benefits of having a recorder App as I get calls while I'm driving or in the middle of something and don't have the time to stop to find a pen and paper to write the details down. . As we age we naturally have more doctors appointments and a need for such an app. I live in Florida which has a two party law. All my doctors and friends know I record all calls and if a call comes in (telemarketer) I also tell them know up front and the ones that are insistent to try to scam me, those calls I send to FCC. 

On top of all this bull, 286 members of congress repealed the privacy act and were paid from $2,554,784 (John McCain) down to $40,219 (Warren Elizabeth),  those numbers were fifty-five Senators.The rest were 194 Representatives as well that got paid handsomely by lobbyist to repeal the privacy act put in place by Obama. 286 members didn't care enough about your privacy to even vote. Now, If you want to get all hot and bothered about something, start emailing, calling and sending letters to get that act reversed. Seems to me that this is a one way ticket for some and not others and also a clear case of citizen discrimination. The government can write the law but don't have to abide by them. If Android wants to make changes how about installing an app to help ward off the robo calls like iPhone does and remove some of the tracking bloatware!!!!! 

One last thing, I just took back my new Samsung 9+ back and went back to my GS7 just because of this issue. I will not buy another phone that does not support call recording. I will wait till this phone dies then go back to iPhone. Moral of the story, if you hit a company in the pocket where it hurts, then they listen! Forget about the latest trend and glitter, keep with what works and sales will decline and they will be forced to pay attention to the buyers.

Explorer

Ryann23, I mentioned this before, subscribers need to include their Country, phone type, carrier and OS version. My cyrstal ball is broken, I don't know about others.

Voyager
Yes I totally agree
Voyager
Yes you have, as in many cases this thread has a lot of posts and people don’t read it all unfortunately.
Top Liked Authors