Support

Open search

Bluetooth connection issues on S9+ with Fitbit Charge 2

Highlighted
Explorer

I connected my fitbit with no issues about 4 weeks ago but in the last week I'm having problems syncing the device. It's paired but for some reason not talking to one another. Any ideas?

Regards Dave

6 REPLIES 6
Explorer

Its now 2 months later and have had nothing but the same issue. Is there a way to update the bluetooth in any way or can anyone else come up with an answer. Have also logged the issue with fitbit support too. 

First Poster

Hey there,

I have a fit bit charge 2. I can't connect at all. I get to entering the 4 digit code then nothing happens. 

Dis you manage to get yours working again ?

Explorer

Yes it works but every morning I have to restart bluetooth so it reconnects. Pain in the ***** and no one wants to take ownership of the problem!

First Poster
Annoying. I can't even sync mine, any ideas or tips ?
I have looked on fitbit site done all the steps but can't seem to get past entering the 4 digit code. I just get a blank screen on fitbit.

Thanks
Explorer

Nothing I'm afraid  sorry

Observer

Having a look round about this problem as my Charge 2 won't synch via my Samsung S7. I unpaired it and tried repairing it and it's not 'communicating with Bluetooth. I have spent ages on live chat wit fitbit, we tried it on my daughter's iPhone and had no problems so it's definitely a Samsung problem. I updated the software a few weeks ago and wonder if it's that as Fitbit working fine beforehand

Top Liked Authors