Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio max volume too low Galaxy S9+

(Topic created on: 25-12-2019 07:24 PM)
MichaelU
First Poster
Options

I have had a galaxy S9+ for quite a few months now, although I did not notice it at first, the max volume on my phone, whether through a speaker, headphones of the phone itself, is quite low. I have family with S10 phones and my max volume is only about 60% of theirs. In comparison this is the quietest phone I've had and after doing some research it appears that this is a unique issue. Is there any hardware or software troubleshooter that I can download to run on my phone? Or what is the appropriate step to take to get this fixed?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@MichaelU wrote:

I have had a galaxy S9+ for quite a few months now, although I did not notice it at first, the max volume on my phone, whether through a speaker, headphones of the phone itself, is quite low. I have family with S10 phones and my max volume is only about 60% of theirs. In comparison this is the quietest phone I've had and after doing some research it appears that this is a unique issue. Is there any hardware or software troubleshooter that I can download to run on my phone? Or what is the appropriate step to take to get this fixed?

You can set all volume sliders in Settings to maximum.

You can start the Samsung Members App, there's an interactive hardware check.

You can check the speakers by dialing *#0*# , then choose Speakers.

You can install a third party music player app, say PowerAmp or Neutron, and try that.

0 Likes