Support

Open search

Apps minimizing to home screen

First Poster
It doesn't explain why everyone's device started behaving the same way all at the same time, unless we all coordinated our storage to overfill simultaneously. My storage isn't even half used.

So it's not a damage in my phone? It's an update and everyone is experiencing it?

It's an update and everyone is experiencing it?

Apprentice

Yea, dont factory reset cuz once you update it to recent the problem will come back 

So Samsung don't think this is an issue that needs to be ansvered? I have the same issue and it is very very annoying. I can't really do anything with the phone. I am not going to do factory resets etc unless someone can point out and explain why it would help. I have wasted already hour after hour while I have tried to resolve this issue. My S9 has been in use for 9 months now and until yesterday it has been working just fine and I have been quite pleased to it (excluding bixby which I have disabled for a reason).
The phone received an update a couple of days ago and the android version was updated. The problem has been on since. I really can't do anything with the phone. All apps keep minimizing randomly. Usually after few seconds. Rince and repeat.
I took the screen cover off since it was in bad shape already. Disabled PIP and power saving modes. It still thrives like a cancer in my phone! Oh, and btw this is a 900 € phone (originally). Where is the fix?

Thank you.

Highlighted

I thought I was the only one with this issue! Typing is such a pain. I can't even complete a word without this "minimizing" interruption. WTF is wrong with our phones? 

First Poster
I'm very frustrated with it. Now all of my games have stopped loading and dont work anymore. We definitely all need to call samsung and complain. For what we have spent on our devices...I dont plan to wait until the next yearly update in order for it to MAYBE be fixed.
First Poster

I plan to call Samsung over and over until we do get a fix...because this is ridiculous!

Apprentice

Stupid samsung update messed up a lot of phones hopefully they will make an update to fix it I had the problem for a month and I called them saying some suggestive things lol

Apprentice

I'd say call them with some suggestive words and with enough complaints another update should come out and fix it 

Top Liked Authors