Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android pie beta program

(Topic created on: 22-09-2018 08:40 AM)
Sasperello2
Journeyman
Options

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
BigDaddyUK
Explorer
Options
:)))) we will see..
Mereutacristian
Navigator
Options
I hope tonight we will have a surprise
CreepyGamer2
First Poster
Options

I hope to see the beta soon, like within the next couple of days, rumors have been floating around saying that it will be released nov 7 or 8, cant confirm however, again just rumors flying around.

0 Likes
Mereutacristian
Navigator
Options

no clearly they take the *****. Samsung just dont care about customers. They just dont CARE. AND THIS NEED TO BE A LESSON FOR ALL OF US. NEXT TIME WE KNOW WHAT TO BUY. CLEARLY NOT A SAMSUNG PHONE

FatonMorina
Voyager
Options

We will see tomorrow what happen for android pie beta to samsung hope we can have good news 🤔

0 Likes
Mereutacristian
Navigator
Options

I just call them now and they keep telling me that the beta will be relesed soon. In the last 2 months they keep telling me soon. They just dont care. They dont care of custemers.

0 Likes
FatonMorina
Voyager
Options

Yeah, allways the same question 🤨

0 Likes
Mereutacristian
Navigator
Options

we are the ones who make same mistake again and buy theyre phones. Paid £889 and same user experience from the first day i bought it. One of my mates have a Nokia that cost £300 and guess what? It have android pie on it. What a shame

0 Likes
FatonMorina
Voyager
Options

Dont worry friend stay strong 💪

0 Likes
Mereutacristian
Navigator
Options

Next upgrade i will 100% buy Huawei or pixel because samsung is to slow whit the updates. Is always the last one. Always. Not evem dare to compare whit apple or other brand

0 Likes