Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android pie beta program

(Topic created on: 22-09-2018 08:40 AM)
Sasperello2
Journeyman
Options

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
ZombieSlaughter
First Poster
Options

I'm on the beta and says I'm registed in Samsung apps. But the last 2 beta updates I've been unable to get the OTA via software. Is there anyway of getting the latest update zip from todays update. UK ZRKA

0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options

@ZombieSlaughter wrote:

I'm on the beta and says I'm registed in Samsung apps. But the last 2 beta updates I've been unable to get the OTA via software. Is there anyway of getting the latest update zip from todays update. UK ZRKA

You need to flash back to orep then you will get all the ota official

0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah I use smartswitch to flash back and reinstalled the beta last night and got the notification after read an email about it from samsung this morning
0 Likes
ZombieSlaughter
First Poster
Options

OK thanks is there anyway to do this without a computer?

I presume not but thought I'd ask anyway 

0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
No as I was remembered last time every way off doing you have to have a personal computer to do so I’m afraid borrow a friends
0 Likes
FatonMorina
Voyager
Options

Hi friends you have same problem when you tape the app all is wihte so terrible 😡Screenshot_20181211-182841_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
Remembered even sorry bad English
0 Likes
TheSharpeMan
Explorer
Options

@FatonMorina wrote:

Hi friends you have same problem when you tape the app all is wihte so terrible 😡Screenshot_20181211-182841_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

I have the same issue

WhoCares
Explorer
Options

I have the same issue when I enabled the night mode in my phone. The settings goes back to light mode automatically while the font remain white.

0 Likes
OleBB
Student
Options

Same here, because of the white font on the light gray background.

0 Likes