Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Pathfinder

@Leonid1 wrote:
I knew, but I would never assume that paying 830£ for phone will leave me with no updates. Isn't that Samsung being cheeky? Their choice to forget about a paying customer, my choice to dump them all together. Fair enough

The S9 has not even been out for 1 year yet, you get 2 years of updates, or two major OS upgrades with Samsung, how can you say they have left you with no updates?

Currently receiving Android Pie, and will get monthly updates until Android Q, and again monthly updates until just before the Android R release, then and only then do you stop getting updates from Samsung

You've only had to the phone a few months, you are still getting updates, what are you complaining about 1.5-2 years from now for?

Highlighted
First Poster
I have S8. It's less than 2yo. Android pie released ages ago, and where is it? Why should I have to wait for so long? And I don't even receive any security updates. Last one I had was the one which finishes with letters c r a p. Is that the service for £830 phone? Waste of money
Pathfinder

@Leonid1 wrote:
I have S8. It's less than 2yo. Android pie released ages ago, and where is it? Why should I have to wait for so long? And I don't even receive any security updates. Last one I had was the one which finishes with letters c r a p. Is that the service for £830 phone? Waste of money

Android Pie release TODAY for S9 (Flagship) not old S8, that will be later

Sell your Samsung and buy an iPhone, do everyone a favour, you just came here to whinge, this is not the place, the nursery school thread is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>

Explorer

@Leonid1 wrote:

That's the reason why this galaxy s8 is my last Samsung ever. They forget about you as soon as you buy the phone. My gf has iPhone 6 and got the most up to date ios! No more Samsung. I don't care about their tests, network tests and so on. I need quick updates. I don't want them to put their bloatware rubbish on the top of clean Android. all that ***** irritates people. Just give me clean Android and nothing else, but most up-to-date. Or most probably I will switch to iphones and that's it. More expensive, but at least they don't dump you the very next day.
Even more fun, my friend has Xiaomi, yes, Xiaomi. And few days ago received Android pie! But his phone is 4 times cheaper than my S8! Why on earth am I paying???? Bue Samsung, forever.

Bye then... 

Pathfinder

Android pie is out now in France Screenshot_20181231-082602_Software update.jpg

Navigator

I can see the uk being last like we were for the beta 

First Poster

Donc, je peux voir mes amis avec Android sur leurs appareils   et ce qu'ils disent de moi parce que je leur envoie un message Samsung et ils me font des blagues tous les jours ....  Je ne comprends pas pourquoi. ? Pourquoi si prêté? Ils s'en foutent ou quoi? 24 septembre et que Samsung n'a pas publié au Royaume-Uni. Ils publieront le correctif de sécurité de septembre en octobre. Si lentwwwwww. Si Android ne vient pas ce mois-ci, je passe à 100% en pixel ou bien parce que Samsung prend trop de temps pour donner aux clients ce qu'ils veulent

Explorer

You must write in English

Pathfinder

Buy the Pixel

@KAYTON wrote:

Donc, je peux voir mes amis avec Android sur leurs appareils et ce qu'ils disent de moi parce que je leur envoie un message Samsung et qu'ils me font des blagues tous les jours .... Je ne comprends pas pourquoi. ? Pourquoi si prêté? Ils s'en foutent ou quoi? 24 septembre et que Samsung n'a pas publié au Royaume-Uni. Ils publieront le correctif de sécurité de septembre en octobre. Si lentwwwwww. Si Android ne vient pas ce mois-ci, je passe à 100% en pixel ou bien parce que Samsung prend trop de temps pour donner aux clients ce qu'ils veulent

Pathfinder
KAYTON c'est un forum en anglais, merci de ne l'utiliser que si vous parlez anglais, merci beaucoup
Top Liked Authors