Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android pie beta program

(Topic created on: 14-12-2018 11:25 AM)
Sasperello2
Journeyman
Options

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
Yes the only thing black is the pull down menu on my phone to
0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
And my menus are still to I just noticed !
0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Last Beta, S9+.

WiFi calls and 4G calls, I know that this is an operator service, but this function periodically disappears. The operator said that on his part everything is OK and the service is activated. So apparently some of the Beta version bugs ..

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
FatonMorina
Voyager
Options

@BarikUK in my phone too 😥

Andyneouk
Apprentice
Options

i am also having wifi calling and VoLTE issues. wboth worked fine on oreo. now wificall doesnt work at all and VoLTE is flaky, sometimes i need to toggle airplane mode to allow me to make calls.

0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options

Well I can see wifi calling is installed there are no options now to toggle it on and off I searched in setting to find the practical is installed but no app and options to use itWell I can see wifi calling is installed there are no options now to toggle it on and off I searched in setting to find the practical is installed but no app and options to use it

0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
Proticle autocorrect
0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

You are looking in the wrong place, this is for the app itself, to toggle it on and off go to phone, then settings and you should see it.Screenshot_20181214-114830_Phone.jpg

0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options

My o2 app says I cant turn the option until tomorrow when it will let do it also in the o2 app

0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options

Screenshot_20181214-170416_Phone.jpg

0 Likes