Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Apprentice

Sorry mate. Swamped with work at the moment. Plenty of YouTube tutorials on it too if you search for them. You just probably need the android tools for ADB installed on your machine and the Samsung USB drivers (they come included in the smart switch installer from Samsung).

First Poster
Apologies, I've not read all 120 pages here so this may have already been covered!

Has anyone worked out a way to get the night mode to stay on? If I enable Always On in the Developer Mode, it'll stay on for a few hours at most. If I just turn it on in the Display settings menu, same.

It just will not stay on permanently!
Pathfinder

@MisterMints wrote:
Apologies, I've not read all 120 pages here so this may have already been covered!

Has anyone worked out a way to get the night mode to stay on? If I enable Always On in the Developer Mode, it'll stay on for a few hours at most. If I just turn it on in the Display settings menu, same.

It just will not stay on permanently!

It's a bug, just report it so they notice it

First Poster

How do you report a bug/feedback when the Samsung Members app wontw let you?

Navigator

Maybe you could try & adjust the time, I seen somewhere you can change the time the night mode is enabled 

Highlighted
Explorer

@MisterMints wrote:

How do you report a bug/feedback when the Samsung Members app wontw let you?

What do you mean the app won't let you?

Are you an official tester or did you install update.zip without signing up to the beta programme? 

Pathfinder
Yes thanks for the info pal but I fixed my computer with some sellotape and then downgraded it via smart switch so have most of the bugs been fixed yet ?

Yes dowdawed p

Apprentice

Anyone know how to get rid of the annoying chat head notifications?

Explorer

Anyone think there'll be a new beta out this week??

Top Liked Authors